Chapter four frozen

Alleyen stood up and got into my face. "Alleyen back up." JD said as he tried to pull me back but he really couldn't because if anyone touched me now they would freeze where they stood.

"Not tell she backs down first. I tolled you Angel I didn't know anything, I thought I was just helping. I realize my mistake and I'm sorry." Alleyen said as she stared down into my ice blue eyes.

"You will never make a good queen vampire or angel if you can't trust anyone around you and run you're mouth the way you do." I said and turned around and walked off. I had to get myself under control before someone got hurt.

But when I had turned my icy hair had smaked Alleyen in the face and she froze. I didn't turn around she deserved it and when she toughed out she would feel the stining pain that the the icesickles at the end of my hair had caused when they sliced open her cheek

She had three cuts on her right cheek. The blood that started to fllow out of the cuts had frozen in place. When Alleyen has her normal body heat back she will have the cuts as scars for the rest of her life. I walked down the long hallway leading away from the kitchen and dinning room.

I passed by the empty throne room and saw that the floor was getting dirty again. I made a mental note to make sure to tell the maid angels that the throne room needed to be polished again. I walked into the bright light hallway that has golden columns and white roses in white marble vases.

I passed by the cleaning closet, the door was wide open. I saw one of the maids and stopped, the maid heard me and turned around with a smile. 'Hello princess. How may I help you this fine day?" she asked as she bowed to me.

"The throne room needs to be polished again and take some extra towels to Princess Alleyen's room, she's gonna need them." I said as the maid giggled softly.

"YesI'm quit awear of the incident with Princess Alleyen, you're mother came by and tolled me the exact same thing with the towels but not the throne room." I cut her off I wanted to get to my room, so I raised my hand up to stop her talking.

"All I needed to hear was that you where on it, that's it not a story." I said and started to walk off when I heard her replly.

"My apologies Princess." I continued walking and I came up to the door of my room. I opened the door to see that it had just been cleaned. my bed had a white marble frame and big golden blankets and pillows. The floor to my room was white marble and shined when the sun hit it just right.

I plopped down on one of the chairs at the small rounded table that i used, when i had important things to do. there was stacks of paper and books that I would always use, there also was a cup of pens and pencils as well. I grabbed several pieces of paper and started to draw.

It hd been hours since I last saw anybody including JD, normally he would be at my side or coming to tel me that Anarea wanted to yell at me some more, but no one came. I was close to finishing my drawing when I heard a knock on the door. "Enter." I said like all the other times when I was concentrating on something.

The door opened softly and I looked up to see who it was. I was surprised that she even wanted to see me after what happened. But I didn't see anger in her eyes."Am I interrupting something?" Alleyen asked as she stepped into my room and looked at part of my drawing.

"No not at all, what is it that you want sister." I said as I pated the seat next to e. Alleyen sat down, her long wavy blue hair covered part of her face. I gently tucked her hair behined her ear, I wanted to see what I did. And sure enough there where three long scars that ran from the lobe of her ear down to the middle of her right cheek.