Chapter six surprise wining

I woke up feeling flushed and sweaty, JD had his legs across mine and his arms wrapped around my chest. I tired to wiggle from underneath him but with the movements he tightened his grip. I started to feel to hot with the blankets and his body heat trapping me and not letting me go.

"Babe wake up please." I said in a crying voice, it was getting more difficult to breath. I started to smack his arm trying to wake him up but he wouldn't move. "JD please wake up!" I screamed as I tried moving again, this time his grip became softer. Then he finally woke up.

"What's wrong Angel, why are you screaming?" He asked as he sat up in bed. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes then ran a hand through his messy blond hair.

"You where squishing me and I was getting to hot." I said as I sat up next to him.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to." JD said as he looked at me apologetically. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"It's okay babe." I said giggling softly. I rolled out of bed but JD got a hold of me and pulled me back. I looked up at him and smiled.

"How about we relax before we go anywhere." JD said as he pulled me into his lap and then started kissing my neck. I sighed and smiled. I started to move my head out of his way as he started to kiss up to my ear. I sighed as I started to get goose bumps up my arms and a tingling feeling all through my body.

JD pulled back and looked down at me and gave me on of his cocky grins. I laid onto my back and pulled him towards me and smiled a wicked smile. I started to kiss him deeply and then I bit his bottom lip. When he looked at me, his eyes looked like they had small stars in them.

JD started to smile and his bottom lip started to tighten as he did. I tried to keep ahold of it but it slipped from my teeth's grasp and my reach. Popped up on his arms. As his elbows rested on each side of my heard. "Love this can wait." He said and started to laugh at my pouting face.

I gave him the puppy face. JD just smiled and kissed me softly. "You're so mean." I said as I playfully pushed him off of me and pined him down to the bed. I smiled down at him and then bent down and kissed him. Then I got up and ran to my closet to get dressed for the day. When I was finished I had on a pair of old jeans and my favorite pink animal t-shirt.

When I walked out of my closet I saw Alleyen, Imril, and JD were sitting at the big round table in deep conversation. I walked over to the table and sat down on the other side of JD. "What's up guys?" I asked as they all stopped talking.

"Angel, Aria sent me a message saying that my father knows where I am at." Alleyen said as she looked a little scared. My mouth popped open as I knew this could go bad very quickly. I looked around the room and I knew that I had to take matter into my own hands before we could tell Anarea.

"Go get ready for more practice." I said as I looked at JD knowing that he had years to work with different types of weapons and using his body. Alleyen and Imril left my room quickly. But their footsteps where quit as the wind.

"I want you to practice with her. I want you to use everything you have even weapons." I said as I stood up from the table as JD looked at me with a very cocky smile spreading across his face. I knew he loved to fight with everything he had. JD stood up and we headed for the basement.

JD and I sat down there waiting for Imril and Alleyen to come down. Two minuets had passed and they were standing in front of us. "That didn't take long." I said laughing a little, then I got serious. I stood up and walked to the middle of the circle we made.

"Alleyen in today's training you will be fighting JD. You will be using you're body, powers, and weapons." I said as JD went to one end of the circle, Alleyen stood at the other end and held her head high. I searched through our twin boned and I could tell she was scared as hell.