Part 8

Jack woke up by getting pushed off the bed. 

"OW!" he shouted. He sat up. Mark was standing above him with a concerned look on his face. Jack rubbed his arm, which he had landed on, and scowled up at his friend. "What was that for?" he whined. Mark frowned.

"You were shouting in your sleep. Also, it's eleven thirty and you wouldn't get up. Jack smiled.

"Reasonable. But NEXT TIME JUST USE WATER!" Mark grinned and held up an empty water bottle.

"I did!" Jack glanced down and realized that he was, in fact, soaked.

"Oh." They both laughed.

"Anyways, I'm glad to see that you're back your normal self!" Mark said after they had stopped laughing. Jack nodded.

"I'm going to find something to eat." He walked toward the door, but turned back to Mark. "Oh, and feel free to use my recording equipment while you're here." Mark grinned.

"Thanks but..." He pointed to the corner of the room to a table. On it sat a camera with a blinking red light. Jack slapped Mark across the face, but they were both laughing too hard to care.

"Hey, Jack, want to make a 'Markiplier Makes' video with me?" asked Mark. Jack grinned.

"Sure!" Ten minutes later they had set up a camera in Jack's kitchen. Jack made sure the camera was facing Mark, then pressed record. Mark talked for a few minutes, explaining what was going to happen in the video.

"Now, you may have noticed that I'm not in my normal spot today! In fact, I'm not even in America! Today I am here with my good friend... JACKSEPTICEYE!" Jack jumped into the camera's view.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES!" He slapped his hand on the table in front of him and smiled at the camera. "Welcome to Ireland! But hey, Mark?" Mark looked at Jack and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah?" Jack spun in a small circle.

"WHAT are we making today?" Mark turned back to the camera.

"Today we are making... well... to putting simply, lunch. So... something delicious, filling, and, uh, edible." Jack nodded.

"Which is good, because I haven't eaten yet today." Mark gave him a playful shove.

"I wonder why? MAYBE because you SLEPT IN 'till ELEVEN THIRTY!" Jack shrugged.

"I was tired. Let's get started!" They had fun- they sabotaged each other, joked around, and laughed.

But things change.

Happiness doesn't last.