CHAPTER EIGHT

Narrators POV

"WHOS READY FOR SOME TRUTH OR DARE?!?" Steph yelled. Everybody groaned in unison. Nobody really liked to play truth or dare because the only dares that Steph makes up are really only kissing dares. "Come onnn!" Steph said. She was trying to persuade her and the next thing you know, there are 6 people in a circle. Steph basically forced Nicole, Hailey, Paige, Mason, and Josh to play. "Alright! Let's get started!" Steph enthusiastically said. "Josh, truth or dare?" "Ummm...Truth?" "Who do you like?" Josh's face turned red and he stared Jon amazement. "Uhmmmm..... I like two girls..." "Oooooh! What two girls?!?" Mason said with a smirk. Josh glared at him but in a jokingly way. "Well, I like Paige annnnd Nicole." Everyone ooed. Paige and Nicole looked at each other right after their face turned bright red. Josh then scooted farther away from the two girls. "Mason, truth or dare?" Steph said. "Dare." "I dare you to go kiss Nicole... ON THE LIPS!" Nicole and Mason's face turned hot and red. "You know I have a girlfriend..." Mason told Steph. "YOU DO?!? WHO?!" Steph said surprisingly. "Paige..." Nicole answered with a gloomy face. "ON TO THE DARE." Paige said while giving a a small wink to Nicole. Mason slowly made his way next to Nicole. Paige glared at Nicole and Mason. Mason's face came closer to Nicole and they kissed. Mason pulled away and sat back down. The game of truth or dare had ended and everyone went back to partying.