CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Paige's POV

"Paige! Paige!" I heard somebody yelling my name. When I turned around, I saw Josh. He looked so cute I wish that I could just dump Mason and ask Josh out. "Paige! Hey. I gotta tell you something important. You might freak out so can you meet me in the courtyard after school?" "Um, sure." I answered, confused. "Alright. Thanks. See you then!" Josh said while running off. What was he talking about? Why would I be mad? I walked to English and I spotted Mason. I also saw Nicole staring at him. Ugh. She's never gonna get to date him. He's hot and Nicole's not. I walked over to Mason and he was acting really weird. "Hey Mas." I sad with a smile. "Uh. Hi Paige." I hugged him and the bell rang. We parted ways and walked to our assigned seats. I couldn't wait until the end of the day when Josh would tell me what was wrong. My classes passed by in a breeze. Mainly because I just zoned out and thought about random things. When the last bell rang, I was really nervous. I walked to the courtyard to see Josh pacing back and forth slowly. "Hey." I said to catch his attention. "Oh hey!" He responded. I walked thought the door and right next to him. We walked to the small green bench and sat down. "Sooo," I said awkwardly, "What did you want to tell me?" "Oh. Um. Don't freak out but Mason told me that he and Nicole kissed on Friday while they were working on a school project." Josh said. My jaw dropped so low that it may have touched the ground. A SECOND KISS?!? HOW? WHAT? WHY? So many questions buzzed in my head. I needed a plan. No. I needed a person.