Chapter 6 - Day in with Haz, Lou and Molls

People! We still need people to sign up to become characters in my other story! If you want to sign up look at the Author's note before this! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon's P.O.V

I woke up to see that I was on the floor with my head on Harry's chest, Mollie's head on my legs and Louis' head on Mollie's tummy. They were so cute! I sat up without waking Harry or Mollie, took out my Iphone and snapped a picture of them. Could use it for blackmail for when I'm older. Hehehehe I'm evil. I made my way to the kitchen to see if they had any hot chocolate in this house. I'm in luck they do! As I was waiting for the kettle to finish boiling I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey Dev" Louis says yawning.

"Morning Lou" I said smiling.

"Go make me hot chocolate to please?" He says sitting down at the table.

"Sure thing, here I'll give you mine I just made it" I said giving him and popping two marshmallows in his cup.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

I made myself another cup with two marshmallows and sat across from him.

"So you and Mollie huh?" I asked him.

"What about us?" He replied suddenly taking an intrest at the floor and blushing.

"Spare me the act Louis, you both like eachother"

Before Louis could reply, Mollie and Harry walked through into the kitchen.

"Louis and who like each other?" They asked at the same time.

"No-one" Louis and I said at the same time.

We all just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Well that was weird" Harry said still laughing.

"I agree" I say also still laughing.

Once we calmed down there's a knock on the door and we all looked at each other confused.

"Em I'll get it" Harry said.

Harry's P.O.V

Someone was at the door. I know that sounds completly normal but we only moved in two days ago  and we don't know anyone in London besides Devon and Mollie. And when I mean we I'm talking about Louis and I.

When I opened the door a man in his late 40's stood.

"Hello how may I help?" I asked the man.

"Hello, I'm Euan your neighbour, it's just to let you know that no-one can get in or out the apartments" Euan said.

"May I ask why?" Louis stepped forward.

"Because during the night there was heavy rain  flooded so the door is jammed, so they're is no way of getting in and out"

"Okay well thanks" I said and shut the door.

"Looks like we're stuck here" Devon groaned.

"Hey do you not want to stay with us or something?" I joked.

"No it's that my mum and dad will be expecting me" Devon said.

"Say that my mum and dad are taking us to Oxford to see Scarlett or something?" Mollie suggested.

"Great idea!" Devon exclaimed.

"Erm who's Scarlett?" Louis asked.

"She was Devon and I's best friend. Oh and the other 3 girls too. But she had to move to Oxford because her step-dad is at Oxford university so after being a few years apart her mum coudn't handle it so she had to move, I miss her dearly, I haven't seen her in years" Mollie explained.