Chapter 8 - Cheshire, Romance and Bonfire

OMG so sorry I haven't updated! With school starting and everything it's been a hassle:s so I'm really sorry omg:(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon's P.O.V

Finally we've arrived in Cheshire. I can't wait to spend the next few weeks with my girlies and boys. We came here in Louis' mini van. Very fashionable if I do say so myself. Note the sarcasm. Anyway on my way here we mostly talked. I had a good conversation with Paris. She kept looking over at Zayn and whenever they looked eachother in the eye they looked away and blushed. Before you call her a slut Cj and her stopped going out last week because he cheated. Man whore. So then I talked to Zayn. He's such a wee cutie! He's really shy at first but when you talk to him he comes out of his shell. I've not talked to Niall or Liam yet but I probably will soon. They seem nice. The rest of the way to the bungalow I just cuddled into Harry and fell asleep. I woke up to someone lightly shaking me awake.

"Dev babe we're here" Harry said.

"Okay babe" I replied. 

I climbed out the car to see that my suitcases were waiting on the pavement. I took them and rolled them up to the front door where Harry's mum, stepdad and sister was waiting.

"Harry!" They shouted and gave him a big hug. Aw family love.

"Hey mum, Robin and Gemma" Harry said back. "Oh mum this is my new bandmates Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. Louis' my roommate too. This is my girlfriend Devon. And these are her friends Paris, Amiie, Pheobe and Mollie." Harry pointed to each of us as he said our names.

"Welcome everyone, I'm Harry's mum but call me Anne. This is Harry's stepdad Robin and this is his sister Gemma" Anne said.

Robin said hello and Gemma hugged everyone of us, but when she got to me she whispered in my ear "You seem good for my brother, he can't stop smiling. I like you"

"Thanks Gemma" I whispered into her ear. She smiled and moved onto Pheobe who was beside me.

We were led inside and put our suitcases down on one double blowup bed.

"Im sharing with Harry" I said.

"I'm sharing with Pheobe" Liam said.

"I'm sharing with Zayn" Paris said.

"I'm sharing with Mollie" Louis said.

"And I'm sharing with Niall" Amiie said.

"What are we going to do then?" Pheobe asked.

"I think we should unpack" Zayn said.

"Good idea, I'll show you wear you can put your clothes" Harry said and led us to some rooms where there were wardrobes.

By the time all ten of us unpacked our suitcases it was already dark.

"What should we do now then?" Niall asked.

"How about we light a bonfire and roast marshmallows and introduce ourselves because some of us don't know each other as well as others?" Mollie suggested.

"YEAH!" We all shouted back and started to get together wood and marshmallows.

15 minutes later we were all gathered around the fire cuddling into the people we're sharing a bed with, roasting marshmallows and making smores.

"So who wants to start introducing thereselves?" Liam asked.

"I will and we can work our way around the circle" I volunteered.