Chapter One

***Amelia's P.O.V.***

I opened my front door after a long day of school. I was in year 11 now, meaning that I had to concentrate on my lessons more and it was just tiring and boring. I lived with my brother since my parents had passed away but as my brother was at college and stayed there, I was by myself most days.

I past the living room and into the kitchen. My brother was stood there with some other guy.

Some other hot, sexy guy...

I looked at my brother in confusion, "Liam who's that?"

Liam looked at me, smiling, "Amelia, that's my college roommate, Adam. Adam, that's my little sister, Amelia."

I scoffed, "I'm 16, I'm not little anymore."

"And I'm 19, which is still older than you. So you're still little to me," Liam said, patting my head.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned round to look at Adam, noticing that he was staring at me. I bit my lip as I properly took in his handsome features. The way his hair was messy but still looked good, the way his shirt hung tightly against body, showing that he had abs and the way his jawline was sharper than a knife.

"Nice to meet you, Amelia," Adam, said as he cleared his throat and snapped me out of my gaze.

"You too," I smiled and nodded at him, then turned to my brother, "how long is he gonna be here for?"

"Around 2 months or more, you know, until we go back to college," Liam explained.

I almost choked.

2 months?!?!

How was I supposed to live with him for two months?