Chapter Three

I woke up in bed and just lay there for a few moments, when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I called out to whoever was there.

The door opened to reveal Adam wearing only sweatpants. His eyes narrowed slightly as he processed my bed hair the rest of my body under the covers. My bed dipped where he sat next to me.

"Liam made breakfast," he said to me.

I jumped out of bed, standing in front of him, about to go downstairs. I noticed Adam eye fucking me from the corner of my eyesight. I froze, confused at first and then realised that I'd only slept in my black lacy bra and panties.

"Shit, Amelia," I heard him murmur quietly.

I tensed up as his covered body pushed mine against the wall, his lips attacking mine. His tongue skimmed over my bottom lip, asking for access, which I didn't allow at first. Both our tongues, danced together, fighting for dominance, before I finally gave in and let his tongue plunge into my mouth. Adam's lips moved down to my neck and I moved my neck, to give him better access. He sucked and nibbled on the sensitive part of my neck, causing me to arch my back and moan. My hands made their way to his hair as I tugged at it, wanting more.