Chapter Two

I was sat in my room, watching TV and thinking about, well, Adam.

I heard Liam call me from downstairs, "dinner's ready, Amelia!"

I rushed out of my room and bumped into a half naked Adam also heading downstairs. It looked like he was staying in the guest room, which was next to my room.

I looked Adam's shirtless body up and down, showing off his gorgeous chest and his low v-line just above his sweatpants.

I wondered how big his covered dick was. Oh, how I'd love that part of him to be inside me...

Shut up Amelia, he's your brothers roommate.

That doesn't stop him from being a hot as fuck guy...

Shut. Up.

"Hey chica," Adam's husky voice interrupted my thought process.

"U- um hi," I stuttered, still looking at his body.

"Like what you see, huh?" A slow smirk had formed across his face as he looked down at me.

He was against me all of a sudden, pushing my back against the wall. His plump lips crashed urgently against mine and I moaned softly into his mouth as he thrust his hips against mine, making me feel the bulge that was in his pants.

His lips left mine as his eyes raked over my body. He bent down and whispered deeply into my ear, "later."

I bit my lip and followed him downstairs to go and get food.