35

landonorris a lot of things will change, but you're always going to be there to bring me down to the earth again [13 October]

tagged: febe_braam

❤️ liked by olinorris, maxverstappen1 and 7812 others

View all 187 comments
vanithom20 when can i meet her? 😱
>febe_braam @vanithom20 😍😉
user1 #relationshipgoals
>user2 @user1 they are just goals
olinorris mom's over the moon! 
>landonorris @olinorris nooo, I wanted to tell her myself, damn, why did you show her the picture? 😢
loisann00vesperteen cuties 😍
carlosainz 🔥🔥🔥
febe_braam ❤️❤️
>landonorris @febe_braam 💕

***

Thank you so much for being with me for this little journey, sadly I have to end it here, because it would get boring easily with everybody being so happy :)
I'm thankful to have votes and comments through the story, it was really inspiring, helped a lot, and I hope you enjoyed it. There's also a special person who I want to thank all her support to, Wilshies, because she always left a few words under the different parts, and it always made me smile.
I actually started to really like Febe, Esmee, Lando and Nyck, eventhough the twins doesn't exsist in this form (but Brooklyn and Bailey are obviously real) and I'm kind of proud of myself to finish this book. And I'm quite satisfied with it too. 

So once more thank you so much for following me and the story the whole time and I'm planning to start an other one in a few days, because I really enjoy making these kind of Instagram stories! And to be honest it's not as easy as it looks like, I worked with it a lot every day, which was actually quite relaxing.
Enjoy your weekend, guys, and I hope we'll meet in my next books too!

Big hugs,
Phoebe

Ps.: I'm not crying, you are!