8✨

"I ain't looking for no hand outs nigga, don't spoon feed me imma grownup"__________________________

__________________________

The sound of Breahays alarm woke her up making her groan and get up to take a shower then get dressed.

"I'm gone!" She yelled out before leaving her house going to the address her officer told her to go to.

When she arrived she put her gear on and got to work immediately because she didn't feel like staying there long.

Kentrell walked down the street picking up his gear and got to work too without saying nothing or looking at Breshay. She mugged the back of his head as he walked away. He was still mad at Breshay but he just kept thinking of what his niggas was telling him.

After 30 minutes Bre was almost finished but Kentrell still had a a lot to do.

His phone kept vibrating for the 10th time in 2 minutes so he took it out looking at it seeing missed called from his mother and  star.

He called his mother sighing "Hello?"

"Yea boy where you at that you can't answer your phone?"

"I'm doing community service" he said nonchalantly.

"We'll remember to buy the groceries toady."

"Rd ma"

"Ok" she hanged up on him and he put his phone back in his pocket getting back to work.

Not even 5 minutes later his phone started blowing up again so he took it out seeing more missed calls from star so he called her "what?"

"Where you at I miss you?"

"I'm doing community service"

"Well can u come over I'm sad and lonely?"

He took the phone away from his ear mugging it and banged on her. He was tried and pissed off so he walked across the street and threw his gear at Bre walking away.

She turned around picked up his gear and threw it back at him hitting him in the head. He turned around grabbing her face "don't make me hurt you Bre, go put my shit back" he pushed her head back making her stumble.

He started walking away and she ran up behind him grabbing his hair hitting him in the head. He turned around grabbing her waist pushing her making them both fall on the ground.

"HEY!" Their officer got out the car. "WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON?!"

"Maybe you would've knew If u was doing your job and watching us other then playing that cross word puzzle on yo phone." Bre mumbled

"Huh? You said you wanted more days added?" The officer cuffed her ear moving closer towards Bre.

"No I said maybe you would've kne"- she started but stopped when she was looking over at Kentrell who was shaking his head indicating for her to stop.