20✨

Pull up with a stick and these pussy's gettin' hit
__________________________

Pull up with a stick and these pussy's gettin' hit__________________________

____________________________

1 hour earlier

Tadoe sped down the street heading to where Gbaby and Shordie was at.

He pulled up to the side of the street letting them put their stuff in the car then get in.

"Where Bre?" Gbaby asked Tadoe

"At community service"

"She coming home right after?"

"She said she was gon be with mink"

"Rd" he shook his head as Tadoe started the car up pulling up to the address one of his workers gave him.

When they arrived they all got out taking the materials they bring with them. They put their mask on and walked up the porch.

Gbaby picked the lock then they walked in observing the house.

They walked in the living room setting their stuff down "Aye come in here and give me the onions out the pantry" A female voice came from the kitchen.

Shordie walked in the kitchen without her noticing because her back was turned, faced away from him.

He took the onions walking up behind her dangling it in front of her face "boy stop playing" she pushed him back then turned around gasping.

She started screaming making Shordie roll his eyes and drag her in the living room.

"Maa what's wrong" her daughter and son came downstairs to see what happened but came to a complete stop when they seen 3 strangers in the house

Before they could do anything Tadoe grabbed the girl and Gbaby grabbed the boy.

"You the lil bitch that was fighting my sista huh?" G baby smirked. She didn't say nothing and just kept crying.

"You the one jumped my sista?" He asked the boy. The boy knew what he was talking about but he had nothing to do with it.

He shook his head no "He don't look the type either, nigga look fragile asf" Shordie commented

"Where ya brothers?" Tadoe asked calmly as she kept crying.

"He said where ya fucking brothers!" Gbaby yelled at her making her flinch and cry harder