17✨

He probably think I owed him something
I don't owe him a thing
Bitch, you gone make me show you something
You go against the grain
___________________________

Bre'shay stood there shaking, pointing the gun at the drunk man that was laying on the floor looking at her biting his lips.

She didn't know if she should pull the trigger. Something was telling her to do it because he tried to hurt her first but something else was telling her to leave and let him live.

She kept fighting back and forth with her demons trying to shake the thought of her pulling the trigger but of course it was stronger then her.

The trigger that usually sets her off and makes her do reckless things happened and she went crazy.

5hours earlier

"Ja'kai stoppp" Breshay whined running after him trying to get her phone.

"Take my picture then"

"Ok damn" he gave her phone back and she took his phone taking his picture.

Liked by Kashshay and 612 others
ctp.freaky 💰🍃
View all 15 comments
Kashshay Bestie💙

He took his phone from her and started walking away. "Where u going?"

"Mane just come on" he kept walking.

She ran up to him smacking him in his neck "Ja'kai you steady playing with me like I won't beat yo ass"

"Ohh you out yo body" he held onto his neck shaking his head.

She backed up laughing then started running away as he chased after her.

He caught up to her tickling her on her sides knowing that was her spot. "Stoppp" she struggled getting out as she kept laughing.

After a while he stopped and pulled her with him down the street "no but for real where we going?" She asked

"With drew"

"Pew no ion wanna go with him"

"Shut up you stay talking shit" he mugged her.

"I meann" she shrugged her shoulders "but I gotta talk to you bout some"

"What" he sat down on the steps in front of someone's row home. She sat down next to him looking down at her nails as he stared at her "What Bre'shay"