NINE

OLIVIA walked into her apartment block, it was starting to feel like home now, maybe having a friend who is also your neighbour helps as well, nevertheless, Olivia was content. The warm air from inside hit her right in the face as soon as she got out the other side of the revolving doors, she walked cheerily over to the lift and pressed the lift button.

THEN a tall, curly haired blonde stood next to her, he was quite a bit taller than Olivia, she didn't want to stare but she couldn't seem to help herself. His eyes were a dark brown, ones that could catch you in a trance, the boy smiled slightly and Olivia noticed how intently she was staring and quickly looked down at her boots. The lift seemed to be taking forever, Olivia let out a hearty sigh and then heard the familiar dinging sound of the lift and proceeded to get in.
"What floor?" The curly haired boy asked.
"Huh?" She was in a daze, a thing she did all too often.
He chuckled slightly.
"What floor are you going to?" He sounded posh.
"Oh, right sorry" Her cheeks turned a scarlet colour.
"Um, fifth floor please" Olivia cleared her throat to break the tension, but it only seemed to make it worse.
"Aw snap" Indicating he was going to the same floor, Olivia presumed anyway.
She just gave a slight smirk and stood in painful silence for what seemed an eternity but in reality it was only about thirty seconds.

THE blonde seemed to be going the exact same way as Olivia was, and she knew he didn't live here because she would surely of seen him before now, especially with a face like that. He then stopped and knocked at the door beside her apartment door, he was knocking at George's door.
"He's probably sleeping" I say sarcastically, but also not because that was usually how he spent his time if he wasn't filming.
"You know George?" He questions, pointing to the door.
"Unfortunately, yes i do" I laugh, he does as well.
"I'm actually meant to be filming a youtube video with him later, you can stay at mine just now if you want?" I question, he raises his eyebrow.
"Yeah sure why not" He says turning his heels around to my door and waiting patiently for me to unlock the door.
"Welcome to mi casa" I say in a god-awful attempt at a Spanish accent.
"So, blondie, what do i call you?" He states while walking through my front door.
"Miss Olivia Blackwell, what about you kind sir?" I question back, giggling after it.
"I'm Josh" He gives a toothy smile.

WE talked for what seemed like hours on end about anything and everything until we heard a knock at the door. It was no other than the great George himself, he squints his eyes at the boy sitting on my sofa, I could see him clicking who it was in his eyes.
"What the fuck is Josh doing here?" He questions.
"He was pounding on your door, begging for you, but your lazy arse was asleep so i welcomed him into my home" I laugh.
"Come on you idiots, we have to film some fucking videos"
"That's enough of that vulgar language George Memeulous" We all burst into fits of laughter. This night would be fun.