Part 3: Powerful

*SSZZ~*

Sizzling sounds could be heard as (Y/N) placed a hamburger steak onto a pan.

"(Y/N)! Another order for a hamburger steak!"

"Alright!"

The boy with the black eyes replied as he prepares another pan, covering it with oil before placing another hamburger on it.

He then flips the meat skillfully as he catches them in mid air with a plate, before decorating it with some salad and black pepper sauce.

"Here's the order, Gabriel!"

"Okay."

(Y/N) gave the plate to a girl with a tied up blonde hair, wearing a waitress outfit, and a face filled with laziness.

He then continues with his job in the kitchen.

~🌟

"Phew~" The boy sighed as he wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Good work today, (Y/N)!"

"Ah, thank you boss!"

(Y/N) then look towards his watch and suddenly ran towards the changing room in a hurry.

"Crap! The school's about to start!"

"Hohoho!"

The owner laughed softly after seeing (Y/N)'s behavior.

Coming out of the changing room, (Y/N) is now in a school uniform as he wore his bags onto his shoulder.

"Boss, I'll be going now!"

"Don't be hasty! Here, drink some coffee!"

(Y/N) takes the coffee from the owner's hand before gulping it in one go.

"Gah~! That's too hot!"

"Who told you to drink coffee in one gulp like that?! Idiot!"

(Y/N) just laughed awkwardly, as he scratches his head and grabs the doorknob.