The Make-Out: Chapter 45

*3rd Person P.O.V July 14th Thursday 2018 5:45 A.M*

After the beach massacre, Woodland Demars  headed to a bar, his face concealed by the light blue denim hat he wore, his floppy hair making him look like a newsie from New York.He was drinking a shot of whiskey, and quickly drank it in one gulp. It seemed like a horrible idea to get an angry man like Woods to be drinking, as drinking only worsened anger, but nobody seemed to want to not give him a drink.

Everyone at the bar scooted away from him, wanting to get as far away from him as possible. It wasn't like Woods cared, but then a flicker of movement caught his eye. It was out of his field of vision, up. He looked up and saw a television. It was on the news channel, and in Spanish, described Woods' face. The drawing of him was pretty good. Almost exactly what he looked like. Woods nodded his assent at how well people got a look at him.

Pretty impressive, he thought to himself. He was one of those criminals, nay murderers that sort of wanted to get caught. He was like the Zodiac, taunting the police with letters. Except for him, it wasn't letters he was taunting everyone with. It was just him. 

He was cocky. He thought that even if cops surrounded the building, he'd be able to escape without as much as a scratch on him. Heck, he thought. Even if S.W.A.T, the FBI, and the police surrounded him he'd be able to get out easily. Even if helicopters and snipers surrounded him, it'd be like slipping like butter. But maybe that was being too cocky. Too selfish to think those sort of things. But who knew? Maybe he was right. He was in fact, a criminal. And a smarter criminal than even he thought he was.

 He sat in the middle of the bar, not ordering anything anymore. No need to draw more attention to himself. That was what a bad, stupid criminal would do. And he wasn't stupid. He was looking around, his eyes darting between customers and people who walked in the door, a bell ringing every single time. And every single time, Woods got scared or flinched. It wasn't like him to be nervous, but this meeting was important. It was very important to what he had planned for all his....friends at Hi5 Studios. Woods turned around in his stool when he heard the bell ring again. It was probably not the someone he'd been waiting for. 

But oh was he wrong.

Suddenly, a young woman of about 27 years old walked into the bar, the bell ringing again. Her eyes darted around the room until they fell on Woods. Well, the back of Woods, at least. She strolled confidently towards him and touched his shoulder. He flinched, but then turned around.

"Ah, hello there. Jessica, is it?" Woods asked, his eyes staring at her luscious lips.

 She was wearing a light blue denim jacket, a black t-shirt, black jeans, a black fedora, black stilettos, and brown sunglasses that she wore. Her hair was a light brown, with blonde highlights hidden underneath. Her hair was long, and she was absolutely beautiful. The whole bar seemed to stop to look at her. Well okay, not everyone stopped. Just the men. And the lesbians, I guess. Her skin was a deep olive, and she had deep, dark brown eyes like Woods. 

"Here, sit." Woods said, motioning to the stool next to him.

She rolled her eyes and sat down, her fingers brushing the counter of the bar. Her fingertips were painted a dark red. Her nails were long, like a cat's claws.

"What do you need? You told me you'd pay me. But for what? I need to know what I'm getting myself into before I simply follow your orders."

Woods sighed, deeply regretting hiring someone else to do his dirty work. But he was wanted now by the Spanish police. It'd be simply stupid for him to do it.

"Fine. You're going to be a little distraction for me. For one member of Hi5 Studios." Woods paused. "Did you get the picture?" 

Jessica nodded so quickly that Woods barely noticed. 

"Good." There was silence for a few minutes until Jessica looked towards him.

"Are there any orders that we both need to follow?" 

Woods glared at her, getting up from off the chair. "There are people listening, Jess! Do you think you should be saying that? He could be listening! He might want to kill us for not following his orders!"

She scoffed, grabbing his wrist and forcing him to sit back down. Woods eyes widened. He seemed scared of this woman.

"Do you really think he'd kill me? I'm his greatest ally." She paused, nodding towards him. "Now, he might kill you, but me? No, I'm much too important. But..Maybe.." She got in super close to Woods, acting like she was going to kiss Woods, but then went to his right ear. "Maybe we could help each other. You're disobeying direct orders, Woods," She whispered. "The boss won't think too highly of you after you kill all the members of Hi5 Studios." She paused again, still whispering. "But if I help you, then you need to help me. A compromise. Do we agree on that?" 

Woods glared at her, but then immediately changed his look. Don't look at Jessica funny, otherwise she might stab you and it would somehow get blamed on you.

"Yes. Fine. I agree."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jessica slapped Woods, leaving a red mark on his cheek. He got up and was about to fight back, but Jessica grabbed his wrist and glared at him.

The whole bar went quiet, staring at them. "What was that for?!" He yelled, but stopped when he saw Jessica put her finger to her mouth, shushing him. She grabbed his wrist and led him to the front of the bar.

"That was to help our cover. I'm going undercover. Like you said, I need to get someone in Hi5 Studios to trust me. Micheal Talamentaz, was that his name?"

Woods nodded, keeping it on the down low.

"Like I said, I help you, you help me. I'll distract them from their plan to steal a boat, then you kill them, then I'll tell the boss they couldn't keep from fighting us, so we had to kill them. Then after all this is over, we can finally go on that vacation we've always wanted. Wouldn't that be fun?"