Kidnapped!

As ten pm approached the two teens found themselves creeping up the stairs to bed,yawning furiously.
"Billy,you are gonna stay over right?"Yawned Cissy sleepily as she climbed into bed dressed in lightweight pink pyjamas.Billy nodded and slid into his sleeping bag after changing back into his ordinary day clothes.
"Night Cissy" he murmured as he fell into a deep sleep.
A crash in the night awoke him along with the sound of someone swearing.Billy felt himself getting scooped up out of his sleeping bag and cradled against a hip.He soon fell asleep again quite by accident as it was comfy and warm.
When he woke up again he was being tucked into a large bed.The bed was comfy and warmer than anywhere he'd been before.Billy could feel himself sweating profusely.It all fell away as he was tugged back into dreamland by his heavy lids.
When he woke up the sun was up.He struggled to get out of the bed and once his feet hit the solid oak floor he began to look for his kidnapper.He found the man in the kitchen waiting.
"Hello."
The man smiled at Billy.His hair was black with a section of white in his fringe.He wore a dark hoodie and light blue jeans.
"Man,I'm glad to see you awake..it was touch and go for a while and you kept loosing your consciousness.Didn't you know gorging on fatty carbs won't help you put on weight?I've been watching you for a while."
"Really?"
"Yup.You go most days to a girls house to do your homework and she takes the opportunity to feed you dinner.It's because of her that you're still alive.Most nights you sleep in the abandoned alleyway or in an decrepit building.Your grades in school have never fallen below an A and you have lots of friends at school.You use the showers at the pool to keep fresh.Why do you do all this?Your uncle kicked you out when you were six because you didn't want to give him your money.Believe me yet?"
"How do you know so much about me?" Asked Billy in Wonder.
The man smiled."I'm a detective trained by the Bat himself.Jason Todd is my name.I also know yours is William Batson,Billy Batson."
Billy frowned.
"Where are we?Why am I Here?"
Jason laughed a hash laugh.
"Slow down.Tell me what you did last night at the gala you attended with your friend."
Billy hesitated but only for a second.

"The gala was really fun,Cissy,she's my best friend,invited me to sleep over which meant I wouldn't have to find somewhere warm to stay overnight and I'd get dinner and breakfast which is good for me because y'know it's food,but anyways I didn't realise that there'd be so many people at the gala or so much food.I chatted for a while with the guests and took a few dances before going and eating admittedly a lot of cake of all different types and then Cissy and I went to bed and you kidnapped me and took me wherever here is."
Jason rolled his eyes.
"Look kid,I used to live on the streets when I was your age ,my mom was a junkie and dangerous to be around,and the Bat swooped in and saved me."
"Didn't you die?"
Jason winced.
"Yes,But that's besides the point.Anyways I figured if you live on the streets you know a boy I'm looking for.Ok,here's Q/the deal.You give me my info and I return you to that sleeping bag in the pink room."
Billy shrugged.
"What do you want to know?"
"His name is Damian Al Gaul or maybe Damian Wayne.He's about your height a couple of years younger than you maybe and he was last seen around here with you.I wanna know where he went and what you discussed when you met."
"Oh,that's easy.We just discussed about his problems with your dad, I mean Mr Wayne,and I gave him some advice.I told him to go home and just discuss it with Mr Wayne But he grappled his way off up the Lexcorp building .I followed him and saw him running along the rooftops downtown.Take me back now please!"
Jason swung Billy up onto his back.
"You really need to eat more kid.If you want I can bring you food."
"No,it's ok really I'm used to being hungry."
"Kid you eat barely anything on your own account.You are gonna starve to death before playing the super game kills you, let me bring you a least a breakfast each day your on the street."
Sighing Billy nodded.
"Alright then."
"So who's this girl to you then?" Laughed Jason
"Cissy is my first friend.She and my other friend Courtney basically looked after me as a kid.I mean,when I was that new kid to the school,I mean my school.I looked weird,I smelt horrible and I was new but they came over and started talking to me like I was someone they could relate to."Billy gave a short laugh."of course,that was before I knew that Courtney had stepdad issues and I had been in the orphanage with Cissy."Billy sighed."I knew I liked them from the start,Cissy's name had just changed.She used to go by Cecelia.But I got bullied really badly the first year I went to my school and they stuck up for me.It's why I can't say no to either of them ever because I don't think I could ever repay my debt to them."
Jason nodded as he swung with a grapple hook across the buildings.When he got to the Summerly's he found everyone in a panic.
Jason turned to Billy.
"I'm gonna drop you at the window of the bedroom.Pretend you went to the bathroom or something Ok?I don't want to get involved in this."
Billy nodded and crept back into Cissy's room.He ran down the stairs and tapped Cissy on the shoulder.
"Oh Billy,where were you? I thought you'd been kidnapped or something.Don't ever do that again to me!" Cissy cried out hugging her friend tightly."Mamma,Papa he's here,not missing at all.He just went to the bathroom and couldn't find his way back to my bedroom."
The couple rushed over and looked over the boy.
"Thank goodness your alright!Actually I think we have something we need to discuss as a family.Cissy darling come over here please!"
Cissy wandered over looking worried.
"What is it Mama?" She asked.
"Papa and I have something to discuss with you two."
Billy and Cissy exchanged glances.
"Billy,honey how would you like to come here and stay here as our kid forever."
"You mean it?Do you really really mean it?"
The Summerly's nodded.Billy couldn't feel happier.

Very long chapter I know!Hope it made up for all the shorter chapters.I only have ideas for the next three chapters so your ideas would be appreciated!PM me!I promise to give you all full credit!
Anyways see y'all next chapter
Stardust