Chapter 2

When Yukime got to school...It was the same as usual.

Near the lockers, he puts his things away and takes out his school shoes.

He scanned ahead to see Kuro and Shouta talking....

Yukime:.....(Dangit...Why can't I just say anything...Would they even know who I am...?)

He felt his stomach go into knots.

Were they still mad at him...?

He could've just said something...

But he was so naive back then...

Yukime: (I can't do this....)

Shouta: Eh?

Yukime then noticed Shouta was staring at him. Yukime begin to get flabbergasted and panicked.

Shouta made a grin and was about to wave at him until Yukime made a run for it.

Shouta: What the...?

Kuro: Who was that? Friend of yours?

Shouta:...Hmm...Not that I know of...He was staring at at us a while ago...acting kind of weird.

Kuro: Creepy...

Yukime groaned to himself cannot believing of how he just embarrassed himself. It was so ridiculous.

He sat down in his seat to get ready for class taught by Miss Kirishima.

-Later-

Erika: I'm telling you it's possibly Mei!

Yukime looked to the side to see the popular group, Konami, the most beautiful girl in school, Yamada, her boyfriend whose an delinquent, Maki and Erika, who are bullies that run the school, and Tokime, the class president.

They were talking about Mei...?

As in Mei Aishiteru?

Yukime: (Probably...I did not know Mei that much...Except that was one of Maki's victims to bullying. It made me feel sorry for her. After she vanished...no one seemed to care. Except for a few...like Kuro...I always did wonder what was his relationship with the girl...but what ever happened to her still remains a mystery...)

Konami: Whose Mei again?

Yukime: (Is she serious...so stupid...and to believe those two used to be friends...)

Yamada: You know. Mei Aishiteru. The girl who sits in the back of the class. Short black hair and had really really pale eyes. Pale skin. Always has a dead stare. That Mei.

Konami: Oh yeah...

Maki: Please there's no way it could be Mei. She disappeared remembered~!

Erika: Yep. Glad the little bitch is gone.

Maki: I agree.

They both giggled as Yukime noticed Kuro looking angry. He always gets this way when they talk about Mei.

Yamada: Hah? What you girls talking about? Seriously Maki, aren't you a little concern?

Maki: Why should I?

Yamada: Because you and Erika here were always bullying her.

Maki: Eh? That's a lie. Besides, Mei knows we were only messing around.

Erika: Right. Seriously. Mei probably got kidnapped and become a prostitute~~~!

Maki: Seems fitting for her~~~!

The blue eyed boy rolled his eyes at that. Seriously. What is wrong with those two?

Yukime: (And this is why I don't hang around the popular crowd.)