Chapter 3

Yukime was awe in shock at the scene that was shown before him...

Yukime: What is going on? Where is everyone?

The boy decided not to wait here any longer, so he walked towards the door and exited it out.

A chill ran through his spine as he looked outside the classroom to see the hallways emptied of any students and teachers.

Yukime: What the hell is going on here...?

He crept down the corridors that were very quiet...

Yukime: Something is amiss here...

He knows this is his school but at the exact same time...it wasn't...

Yukime: So...did everyone vanished or something...Am I really the only here...

No...

That couldn't be true...

Someone else has to be here...

Yukime: I should at least get outta here...

The boy walked down the stairs but noticed something moving at the corner of his eye.

He gasped in shock when he noticed that it was a familiar person.

The boy had a mop of short black hair and black eyes. He seem to be in a hurry for some reason. What disturbed Yukime a bit was seeing that the boy had an axe with him.

Yukime: Was that Kuro...? Hey wait!

He followed Kuro down the dark hallway...

Only to lose him a couple of minutes later...

Yukime: Great...Now what do I do...?

"HELP"!

Yukime:....Eh?

Yukime turns to his right at the wall that is full of creepy messages scrawled in blood...

Yukime: Eh? Ehhhh?!

DEATH...

Yukime backed away when he heard whispers.

DEATH

DEATH

DEATH

DEATH

DEATH

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

NO...ESCAPE...

Yukime:...

The next thing the boy sees makes him back away in horror as blood splattered everywhere as Yukime heard a shrill scream echoing throughout the halls.

More writing came which makes his hair stand on the back of his neck. A ghost child appear right in front of him.

 A ghost child appear right in front of him

YOU WILL DIE.

Ahahahahaha!!!!

Yukime: Holy Shit!

Yukime ran away from the girl...

Surprisely...She didn't follow him...

Later on...He made a u-turn towards the left in search of Kuro again but stopped in his tracks when he noticed a door was opened.

He took a peek inside revealing a man with long black hair and red eyes. Yukime was confused. Who was this man...? What was he doing here?

Man: I can see you, ya know.

Yukime jumped realizing he's been seen. His first instinct was to fun but the look on the man's face became captivating enough to make him seem nice.

Man: Come on in...I'm sure you have questions...

Yukime: (Yes...I do...)

He walked inside and closed the door.

Man: Nice to meet you Yukime Shirosaki...

Yukime: H-How did you know my name?...Are you a stalker or something.

The man made a fake gasp.

Man: How rude. I'm the Principal of this school. Principal Onizuka.

Yukime:...Say Whaaaaaaat?

Onizuka: But about me is not what we need to talk about. We have some things to discuss.

Yukime:....Yeah. Because I do have a lot of questions...

Onizuka: And those questions will be answered.

Yukime gave the Principal an suspicious gaze before nodding.

Yukime: Alright then...What happened to our school...?

Onizuka: This school was literally transported into an labyrinth.

Yukime: What? Labyrinth?

Onizuka: The Labyrinth of Hell....The Dead One...The girl...Send you all here...

Yukime: The Dead One...Who is that?

Onizuka: .....The Dead Girl called Mei Aishiteru.

Yukime: Mei?! You mean the girl that sits in the back of the Miss Kirishima's class...That one who had the dead fish stare...The one who went missing?! That Mei?!

Onizuka: Yes...She put a curse on this school and send you with everyone else here...which means...When you die, your souls will forever be trapped here...

Yukime: But why....?

Onizuka:.....She did all this as an act for revenge...
-----------------------------------------------------------

"You don't know what we been through..."

"So...We'll show you what we been though~!"