Chapter 65

A/N: Yamada...

Yamada's Pov

I messed up...

No...I fucked up...

How could I let this happen...?

I always screw up and get in trouble a lot...

But this is way beyond my boundaries even as an delinquent...

But I had to do it...

Because if I didn't...Yuki...Yuki would've...

But it didn't matter anymore... Because my brother was a goner either way.

Why did it matter what I do now.

I'm better off dead anyway.

If that bastard Hinata would've had his way. I would been found out and charged with rape.

Why bother trying to live...?

If I was to survive the curse...

I could've went to jail...

Spend the rest of my life in prison. It didn't matter if I was forced to do it because of an mutant of duress. I still would've been charged.

Even if people say...if you were force to commit a crime, you would have an automatic defense.

But what's the use... doesn't most of that stuff work in America.

What about here in Japan?

Wouldn't it be different?!

If that Hinata Bastard was still alive. He could manipulative the whole court room, have them find out my history, turn them aganist me, and have me locked up forever and shit!

Why...?

What have I done...?

I ruined her life...

Just to save another.

I not even sure if this make me a bad person or not...

Maybe.......

FUCK!!!

-Third's Pov-

As Yamada

Yamada: Mei...?

Mei:.....

Yamada: Mei...Please..Let me explain...I-I didn't mean too...

Mei: You didn't?

The delinquent flinched at her tone of voice which held venom in it.

Mei: Please....There were ways you could've prevent this...but instead...Y-You...! How could you?!

Yamada: M-Mei...

Mei: F-First you cheated on me! Then you raped me and left me there in the bathroom....W-Why did you do it?!

Yamada: W-Why didn't you call the police?

Mei glared daggers at him which made him back away in horror. Never in his life he would think an quiet girl like Mei would produce an scary glare.

Mei:....Because if I did...Maki would've just try and cover for you...Like she always do...

Mei started to cry as Yamada tried to hug her. But the girl backed away from him. He didn't blame her. She had every right to look at him like he was a monster.

When he raped her, he never thought about her feelings.

He was more worried about his brother instead.