Chapter 41

A/N: Hinata-Senpai's True Colors.

Hinata and Yamada were hiding in one of the classrooms on the third floor

Hinata and Yamada were hiding in one of the classrooms on the third floor. Both were terrified after a while ago as they forcefully watched their class president get dragged away by the mad scientist.

They were scared that he could come back for them.

Yamada: We're going to die aren't we? Just everyone else!

Hinata scoffs at him.

Hinata: Can you be quiet. Someone could hear us.

Yamada: Shut up! Besides, it was YOUR idea for us to abandoned Kuro and leave him and Shinozaki to their fates!

Hinata chuckles. Really Yamada? Pining the blame on someone else than yourself. Very likely for you to do such a thing.

Hinata: I did no such thing. You suggested it.

Yamada: Hah?! Are you seriously blaming me again! I don't even get why you follow me?!

Hinata looks at him before a second before...his once panic demeanor took a turn to the worse.

Hinata: Because...You remember our DEAL. Right?

Yamada:.....Yes. I do.

Hinata's once pleasant aurora also changed into a dark one. His mouth made a twisted grin as he approach Yamada and grabbed him by the shirt.

Yamada: H-Hey! What are you doing b-bastard!

Hinata: You should be more quieter Yamada. Think twice before you open that mouth.

Yamada: We're already pretty much screwed...You don't need to threaten me. Besides...No one knows who you really are you lunatic!

Hinata: Tch. Of course they don't. This never would've happened if you didn't do your fair share at her.

Yamada:....Aren't you guilty as well...? You also-!

*PUNCH*

Hinata: Be Quiet. You listen to me when I'm talking to you. After all, you don't what nothing to happen to 'him' do you? 

Yamada went silent knowing full-well who was he talking about.

No. He can't risk it. Not yet. He can't lose him...

Because he did all this for his sake...

Yamada:....Okay...I see your point.

Hinata smirked. Finally the delinquent learned his place.

Hinata: Good~! I was really hoping you would not push my buttons Yamada-kun. Because you already know...

"That Mei learned it the hard way..."

Yamada: I wasn't thinking straight...I get it. I messed up...no I also fucked up with Mei...I didn't think she'll take our relationship seriously...(But you had to butt in as well and ruin everything. Including what happened between Me and Mei. Now she can never forgive me...)

Hinata grinned at him. That's more like it. Getting the upper hand on Yamada made him feel better until he heard echoing footsteps coming from down the hall. He carefully took a peek and almost screamed when he see red eyes glaring at him from outside.

THERE YOU ARE~~~!

Hinata: SHIT!

Kuro slides the door open fast holding his axe like a trigger happy bloody murderer.

Kuro: HELLO BITCH!

Yamada: GAAAAH-O-Oh! It's Kuro!

Hinata: Y-You're alive?!

Kuro glares at the two with the demonic red eyes with a silent death stare that made them both shuddered.

Kuro: No thanks to you too! I got a bone with you guys!

Yamada: W-What are you talking about?!

Kuro: This!!!

Kuro pulls out Mei's diary showing it to the two other whom both look at it in awe.

Kuro: I found this and read it....I can't believe you guys. I thought you were secretly good people inside but I never thought you would go as far to do this to Mei!

Yamada: D-Dude! Calm down!

Kuro raised the axe in anger ignoring their stammering voices that held pleading.

Kuro HATES them now.

Kuro: After what all of you did to Mei?! I have to ask...What is wrong with you people?!!!

Hinata:.....

Yamada:....

Kuro: WHY WOULD YOU PICK ON A INNOCENT GIRL LIKE MEI?!!!

Then his piercing glare stared Hinata down.

Kuro: Then there's you...

Hinata: M-Me! What are you talking about Kuro-kun?!

Kuro: Don't think I'm naive to know what kind of person you really are... Hinata-Senpai...I heard everything
...Now tell me...

What have you made Yamada done to Mei?