chapter 1 The prank

Lincoln watched his alarm clock with fear. The time turned into 12:00am. The sixteen year old has been dreading this day for weeks now it was finally here. You see today was april 1st aka april fools day. You might be thinking what's so bad about april fools?  Isn't it a day about fun? Well yes but that wasn't the case for the loud family. Each year the 4th oldest loud daughter and sister luan loud would prank each of her siblings without mercy.Lincoln laid in his bed holding his blanket tight. His heartbeat increased with each second that went by. Lincoln stayed in this state until 8:30 am. A ray of sunlight from his window illuminated his room.

The white haired slowing got out of  bed. Just then he heard his mother yelling for him.

Rita:Lincoln someone on the phone for you.  

Lincoln eyes grew wide in shock.

Lincoln:(mind) What no why  me?

he thought to himself.

Lincoln:(yelling) I'm coming

lincoln responded.He slowing open the door causing it to make a creaking sound. Lincoln look down the hall to see no one in sight. The teenager sighed with relief.  He then confidently walked with smile out his bedroom door. Lincoln began to make his way down the stairs. Rita was waiting for him at the bottom with the phone in her hand. She handed him the phone.

Lincoln:Hello

lincoln said with a enthusiastic tone.

Lincoln:Oh hey ronnie anne…. What you are why?

He demanded a answer from her. Lincoln continued to listen as ronnie anne continued to explain.

Lincoln:(trembling voice) You thought you could do better? You been seeing chandler behind my back. Oh i see?

Lincoln hung up the phone. He hung his head.Meanwhile up stair luan was in her room sitting on her bed with her phone in hand. Luans phone was hooked up to a advanced voice modulator. Which she used to make herself sound like ronnie anne. Luan bursted out laughing at the cruel joke she pulled on her brother.

Luan:(laughing) Best prank ever!

The nineteen year old brunette was smart. About this prank. She promised the others including lincoln that she wouldn't prank none of them this year. To luan a lie  just another prank. In lincoln room he laid in the middle of his floor staring up at the ceiling. The boy thought back to his freshman year. The moment when he stopped talking to clyde not to mention rusty,liam and zach.

Lincoln publicly said to all them four them they are nothing to him. He immediately regretted that decision. But now lincoln regrets it even more.

Lincoln:(crying) Im such a idiot.

At the moment lincoln stopped crying. His sad demeanor change into a face of fury. The sixteen year old loud boy got back on his feet. Lincoln Wiping the tears from his eyes and said to himself in a emotionless tone of voice.

Lincoln:I can't live in a world were bitch ass, punk ass  chandler is dating the girl of my dreams. I know for certain this is not a prank because for one she hated when luan pranked me. The second reason she sounded regretful,disappointed and resentment. But before i do it i need to make peace with clyde and the guys.

Feeling defeated lincoln grabbed his bookbag putting it on his back. He left his room rush down stairs almost tripping over his feet. Lincoln walk out the door slamming it behind him. That sound of the slamming door caught the attention of the other loud siblings. Who were eating breakfast in the kitchen.