chapter 2 the deal

Lincoln got up from the hot ground. He began to follow annabell.

Lincoln:Um mrs annabell where are we going?

Lincoln asked.

annabell:I'm taking you to see my daughter edgar.

He smirked and gave a little chuckle. Annabell heard him chuckle.She looked back at the white haired boy  giving him a death stare.

Annabell:(demonic voice) You think my daughters name is stupid?

Lincoln stopped smiling as he looked into her soulless eyes.

Lincoln:What  no it's just that the name reminds  me of my sister lucy. Who im never gonna see again.

He told her hanging his head in disappointment.

Annabell: Well i wouldn't worry about that!

Lincoln:Huh?

Annabell:I said i wouldn't worry about that!

After twenty minutes of walking the two made it to a villa.

Lincoln:(nervously) Oh nice house.

Annabell:Thank you.

The two entered inside. They walked into the living room. Everything was painted all red. The walls and even the floors. The furniture was black.

Annabell:You like the colors?

Lincoln:Yeah it's so gothic!

She smiled as he complimented her living room.

Annabell:Edgars upstairs she would love to see you now.

Lincoln:Wait you really have a daughter?

Annabell:Well yeah that's what i been telling you.  

Lincoln looked up at the red colored stairs. He slowly began to walk up the steps. Lincoln made his way to the top of the stairs. He looks to his right to see a black door. With a white sign that read edgar. Lincoln slowly walked to the door. He knocked on the door.

Edgar:(demonic voice) WHAT?

Edgars demonic voice scared lincolns so bad  It made him unable to speak. He knocked on the door again.

Edgar:(demonic voice) I SWEAR I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU.WHO IS IT?

The scared lincoln  knocked on the door for the third time. The door flung open. A hand reached out and grab lincoln by the throat. Edgar threw him hard up against the wall.he looked into the eyes of the girl. It was like her mothers. nothing  but black. Back on earth lincoln's was revived by paramedics and had been in a coma for about a week now. Luan,lynn and ronnie anne stood by lincoln's bedside.

Lynn:(sad)Looks like you won luan. your prank put our little brother in a coma.

Ronnie anne:umm lynn why don't you take a break while i talk to your sister.

Lynn:Ronnie anne say what you mean don't hold back.

Lynn exited the room leaving the two girl alone with the unconscious lincoln.

Ronnie anne:(angry) I can't believe you. This has to been the most evilest and harmful prank you could do to one of your siblings.

Luan scoffed rolling her eyes then replied with.

Luan:Come on ronnie anne.  It not my fault lincoln and my family  can't take a fucking joke.

She looked at luan with a face of disgust.