chapter 3 a second chance

Lincoln opened his eyes to see he was laying in a hospital bed.

Lincoln:I'm alive thank god.

Edgar:Dont  thank god thank me and my mom.

Lincoln:Edgar where are you?

Lincoln said looking around the room.

Edgar:Hey down here dummy. I'm under your blanket.

He lifted his blanket to see a black mamba snake by his left leg.

Lincoln:Please tell me this is a fake snake prank.

Edgar:Nope its good old edgar lee.

Lincoln sighed in disappointment grabbing edgar.

Lincoln:So your following in your grandpa's footsteps  huh?

Edgar laughed.

Edgar:Yeah so first thing first you need to find a way to make me your new pet.

Lincoln:Wait can't you just appear as your normal self when i'm alone?

Edgar: I can but i won't because it feels like you got something to hide.

Lincoln:Well yeah i made deal with a demon. And my family is religious.

Edgar: But yet you committed suicide.

Lincoln rolls his eyes.

Lincoln: Fine whatever i just want to know what's my first task besides that?

Edgar slithered off the bed on to the floor transforming back into her normal self.

Edgar:Your first task is to become my friend.

Lincoln looked at her with confusion.

Lincoln:I'm technically already your friend remember because of the deal.

Edgar: Yes but i want others to think we became friends at school.

Lincoln:Okay okay can i please get some sleep?

Edgar:(sighs) Yeah goodnight.

She turns back into a black mamba snake and slithered back into lincoln's bed. He  felt edgar move past his thigh. This made him blush a little. Morning came. It was 8:00am.Lincoln opened his eyes to see the rays of sunlight coming through the window.  

Lincoln:(whispers) Edgar, Edgar wake up.

Edgar:(sleepy) What bitch?

Lincoln: bitch? Never mind  i have a plan. The plan is to be your normal self and say your a visitor. I mean you look like  a human it's simple.

Edgar: That's a better idea.

She then transformed back to normal.

Edgar:(in her mind) i need to tell him what actually happen before the others tell him. I need to start this relationship off with trust.

Edgar turned to lincoln.

Lincoln:What?

Edgar:Umm lincoln im not the type of person who like destroying families and splitting them up. But you killed yourself for nothing.

He looked at her with a dumbfounded look.

Lincoln: What do you mean? wow you and your mom should know the reason why sinners die.

Edgar:(angry) COME ON LINCOLN YOU CAN'T BE THAT STUPID. IF THERE'S ANYTHING I HATE MORE IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE AFTER LIFE IT IS  STUPIDITY.

Lincoln begins to cry.

Lincoln:(crying)Okay im sorry im not being stupid i went through alot.

Edgar:(demonic voice) You better stop that bitch ass crying.

Immediately he stopped crying.

Edgar:Im sorry but just shut up and listen. You commit suicide on april fools day. The same day your girlfriend broke up with you right.

Lincoln:Yeah?

Edgar: its luan's favorite holiday. And she promised not to prank this year. Has she ever kept her promises of not pranking you on april fools day.

Lincoln:No she hasn't.

Edgar:Linc you been hoodwinked,bamboozled,run amuck,led astray, you been had by luan. She pranked you with a advance voice modulator to make herself sound like ronnie anne.

Lincoln looked at edgar in disbelief. The 16 year old clenched his fist. He started grinding his teeth,his face turn strawberry red. Lincoln took his IV out of his arm. And the wire that was connected to the heart monitor.

Edgar:(worried) Woah woah lincoln what are you doing?

She saw him take a glass of water from a nearby table and throw it  to wall shattering it. Lincoln screamed at the top of his lungs. The teen flipped over the table.

Lincoln:(angry and yelling) I BEEN LIVING A NIGHTMARE FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I WISH I WAS THROWN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

just then the door open and all 10 loud sisters was immediately confronted by a furious lincoln.

Lynn:Bro your alive.

He turn to look at lynn.

Lincoln:(angry) i wish i was still dead.

Luna: Why dude?

Lincoln:Now i have to live in fear of luan for the rest of my life. No rest,no peace, no safety no more because of her.

Luan:Ahh lincoln i just…

Lincoln:(angry)YOU  YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU.

Edgar:Woah kick her ass lincoln.

All of them except for lincoln turn their attention to edgar who is sitting in a chair eating a bag of popcorn.

Luan:(angry) Who the fuck are you and mind your own business this is a family matter.

Lincoln:(angry) No no no no don't talk to edgar luan.Your problem is with me.  As far i'm concerned she just like another sister.

Lynn:Wait how do you even know this girl

Lincoln:Apparently  when i came back from hell.  Yeah i went to hell. i went into  my coma state. I couldn't see but i could feel and hear. Edgar kept me company after you guys left after you visited me.

Lucy:I like  your friend style of clothing.

Edgar: Thank you.

Luan:Lincoln please i'm sorry i promise..

Lincoln:I swear to god luan if you say those words i will beat the hell out of you. I'm.willing to go to jail at this point.  I'm scared of you i. I decide in the next two year if you are still living in the house i will move ,i will runaway change ,my name and even drop the last name loud.

Lori:Lincoln chill

Lincoln:I can't chill im in a nightmare ahhhhhhhh.

Lincoln began to punch  holes in the walls. Two nurse quickly rushed and restrained the screaming lincoln.

Lily:big brother?

Nurse 1: it's better if you guys went home.

The loud siblings left the room as edgar followed behind them. She stopped and looked back at the screaming lincoln.

Edgar:(whispers) You don't deserve this.

If you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment