Chapter 2

Father took me downstairs into the basement and tied me to a wooden pillar.

"Itachi this is unacceptable. You have to be perfect. No flaws."

He gripped his Kunai tightly as he slashed and stabbed at my chest, cut my legs, and slit my wrists.

I screamed as loud as I could, trying to grab Sasuke's attention. Mom was away so I'm screwed.

He then cut the ropes so I fell to the ground as he left me cripple on the ground once again.

I cried in pain as I heard the tiny footsteps approaching again.

"Itachi? Where are you?" asked Sasuke's faint voice.

Sasuke opened the basement door and I turned my back to him, trying to not let him see what father did to me. If he did, I'd have to tell him it was a ninja because if I told him it was father, father would find out and then he'd probably beat me to death.

Sasuke bent down and asked "Itachi what happened?"

I couldn't respond, I couldn't focus on anything except the immense amount of pain I was in.

"Come on let's go upstairs to fix you up" said Sasuke.

Getting healed would probably be the best idea but moving would probably-

Sasuke forced my legs up as I screamed while he moved me. He made me go all the way upstairs.

When I reached the top, he lead me to the couch as I cried while he went to grab some bandages.

"Sasuke I'm fine don't worry about me" I said.

"Niisan you were just screaming and crying. I don't think you're fine" he said.

Smartass. He's gonna be late for the academy.

"You don't have to care about me Sasuke. Go on. You're gonna be late" I said strained.

"Okay. Feel better Niisan" he said closing the door.

As I tried to get up I almost fell to the ground until I felt arms catch me. I was too weak to look up to see who it was, but for some reason, I could sense that I was now safe.