Chapter 7

•Kakashi's POV•

"What're you doing?!" I yelled.

They snuck up behind Itachi and drugged him. Why'd they do that?

"It seems that Itachi Uchiha has escaped psychology earlier today. The discharge papers were false. We are returning him to the hospital" said one of the ninja.

"But he's fine" I explained.

The medical ninja wasted no more time and left with Itachi, carrying him back to the hospital.

•Itachi's POV•

When I woke up, I was in a haze. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. I guess they drugged me again.

I then headed to my own private room and while I was walking down the hall, I saw father in handcuffs.

He glanced at me, and I was a bit creeped out and scared, so I walked a bit faster.

I went inside and closed the door. I opened the window, and a nurse came inside and stabbed another damn needle in my back.

It was a paralytic this time. I guess she didn't want me escaping here again. I wonder if Deidara made it back to where ever he came from.

As I lay limp in my bed, a few doctors came in.

"Hi Itachi. We are going to move you in a room with your father so you two can be comfortable."

I tried to run away. I tried to scream. But like the many things I've tried already, it didn't work.

And they were going to keep me in this drug induced no talking no moving haze. I'm going to be stuck in a room with the very person I was put in here for; and I can't do anything about it.

One of the doctors carried me over to the room father was in, and locked the room.

The room was kind of like a tiny apartment. There was a long hallway and a bedroom with a bathroom.

I was placed in the hallway, and father was right across the room.

He was perfectly able bodied. He could kill me any second he wanted. And nobody would know. I can't scream. I can't run away.

I'm stuck here. Shisui and Kakashi aren't coming anytime soon.

Father walked around and I heard him open a drawer and he approached me.

My eyes teared up from fear of him, as he jabbed my chest with another- I SWEAR ANOTHER NEEDLE.

I couldn't scream so the softest gasp escaped my mouth, and hopefully for the last time, I was knocked out.