Chapter 8

I woke up in a different hallway. It was nighttime, and everyone was asleep.

I was chained to a wall, and I still couldn't talk. I heard someone approaching, and I was scared.

I also heard a sort of scraping sound, and I then saw what it was.

It was father. And in his hand, maybe even too heavy for him to carry, heavy enough to kill me, was a stone hard sledgehammer.

I struggled in the chains as I silently cried as he got closer and closer.

He used both hands to lift it up as I started sobbing. The look on his face was completely stoic. No emotion whatsoever, no care for his abuse of his own son.

He threw the hammer at my head, but it missed so it hit my stomach instead, causing me to instantly cough, and then throw up.

He picked up and threw it at my legs, shattering my bones.

There was then a sudden moment in which I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. Because thank god, that Deidara appeared.

He knocked father out, and broke the chains. He grabbed me, and ran out of the hospital.

He gave me my voice and I cried as he said "Shh, you have to be quiet."

Little did I know that in a few days, something big was going to happen. Something that would change my life forever.

And my darlings I am back! I'm gonna leave you guys at a cliffhanger bc... just bc! Comment down here if you want the next book!•