Chapter 4: A Dream Of Friendship

???: Hey Scorpy, over here pal!                                                                                                                        Scorpius: Hey Sunny, Camsie! How have my favorite plant hybrid dragon and favorite oriental dragon it?                                                                                                                                                                             Sun Dragon: Good! Wanna fight Dragush?                                                                                                        Scorpius: Okay! Who are the first to fight?                                                                                                            Sun Dragon: Me!

Sun Dragon and Camo was Scorpius's best friends. They loved Dragush, an ancient dragon martial art.

Clifff: Scorpius! You shall home now!                                                                                                                  Scorpius: Okay! See ye later boys!

The scene shifts to darkness and Scorpius knowed where he was! It was that terrible night! Suddenly Scorpius saw the two dragon figures in the forest. It was Sun Dragon and Camo!

                                                                                    ---

Scorpius waked up with a gasp. Just a dream. But, where was he? He could remember he sleeped under the trees, but here was there no trees. Instead he was in a wood shack and layed in a nest. Who had bringed him here!?

???: Ah good! You're wake!

Scorpius gasped as he saw a figure in the front of the door. The figure stepped out of the shadows, and revealed itself to be a troll. He had a red leatherjacket with a fur collar on the hood.

???: Easy now kid! I'm not gonna hurt you!                                                                                                                     Scorpius: Who are you?                                                                                                                                                   ???: Oh yes, sorry! The name is Jagged, leader of the Anti-claws , a tribe of dragon hunting tribe of trolls! But don't worry, we do only hunt dragons for necessarity! You?                                               Scorpius: (Stuttering) Sc-Scorpius!😨                                                                                                                     Jagged: A pleasure to meet you, young Scorpius! (Smiles friendly)                                                               Scorpius: If you not will hurt me, why have you then bringed me here?                                                      Jagged: Well, i have seen you in the slave lair, and if i shall be honest, no one deserve to suffer on that way! But tell me, how did you end there anyway?

Scorpius telled Jagged whole the terrible story about how his family was slaughtered, how he was kidnapped, how he was abused and tortured every day in six months and how he escaped. Jagged was surprisingly a good listener, and listened to all the details in the story. He was shocked to hear what Malefor did to him, even said he though he was cruel himself, but here took Malefor the cake. 

Scorpius: But why did you actually bring me here?                                                                                         Jagged: Well i have seen alot of potential in you in the slave lair, and i thought that we could need a new command in chief!                                                                                                                                   Scorpius: Me?                                                                                                                                                                       Jagged: Exactly😃!! Now let me present my brethern for you!

                                                                                     ---        

Jagged belongs to                  

So, can you think you out to who the one that was with Scorpius now? That is, (starting drum roll) JAGGED!! And that folks, was how Scorpius meeted the Anti-claw tribe! But it ain't over yet, there is alot of the story enough! And next chapter will be longer, don't worry. Until then, have it good folks😉😉😉😉😉😉