Chapter 10: Saved

It was the day after the accident where Scorpius lost Rhudan. He couldn't believe that he failed in saving his friend. 

Jagged: Scorpius, can i talk with you?

No answer. He took a set at Scorpius's nest and petted his head.

Jagged: I know you are sad over his dead, we all are. But things like that happens to times. Actually every day. It is a part of the nature. You can't do something against it. It is like a circle, you'll being born, live, and then die. That is how it is for every living creatures in Skylands. They lives and dies. It is okay to mourning over the lose of our loved ones. But to times we need to lay our mourn behind us. 

Scorpius crawled closer into Jagged. It was nice to have someone who cared for him.

                                                                                     ...

However, no one knows truly happened with Rhudan when he falled down.

Rhudan: Ugh... What happened? 

His look was very blurred. How long has he sleeped? Where was he? Suddenly he saw a blurred figurer. 

Rhudan: Wh-who  are you?                                                                                                                                                   ???: Are you ok?                                                                               

His look came back and saw a very colourful dragon standing in the front of him. It seemed to be an oriental dragon. However he had never seen one like this.

???: My name is Eteru. Who are you?

Rhudan looked at the dragon. He seemed to be nice.

Rhudan:...Rhudan...My name is Rhudan.

                                                                                   ...

And that's all for now. Eteru belongs to @SpyroAndToothless, thank you for give me permission for putting him in the story Buddy☺️☺️. Until then, have it good folks😉😉😉😉😉😉