Chapter 5: Training

Jagged showed Scorpius around the area where the village of the Anti-claws. The village layed in a baren desert. The Anti-claws was the only thing that keeped the island, if not whole Skylands, to be overpopulated by dragons. But despite their ruthlessnes, they do only kills dragons in necessarity! Jagged took Scorpius into a big house. There was alot of old potrayals. One of them was with a gigantic ship with thousands of trolls on it. After their clothes and gadgets to judge, they was from the Anti-claw tribe!

Scorpius: Uhm, Jagged! What is that?                                                                                                                             Jagged: That is The Dark Dragonslayer! An ancient dragon huntership that was feared by dragons for hundreds of years ago! It was capable of carying the entire tribe! But sadly, it was destroyed!                                                                                                                                                                         Scorpius: Destroyed? How?                                                                                                                                                   Jagged: It was the Arkeans! A tribe of ancient magic robots! Come on let's go, time to got trained! The training room is up here! I'm sure you will be a strong leader and dragon hunter when you are finished!

                                                                                     ---                                 

Jagged and Scorpius was in the training room. And it was perhaps, believe it or not, the most fantastic thing he ever has seened! From the ceiling there hanged big metal meat knifes that was big enough to cut you in two! The floor was full of big tree figures covered in spikes, that could rotating and could make major harm on you if you got hitted by them! There was a giant jade bowl where you could test your own balance to the right end of the room.

Scorpius: 😲!                                                                                                                                                                                Jagged: (chuckles) Rather impressive, right?                                                                                                          Scorpius: Yeah! But i didn't know i should begin with them already!                                                             Jagged: Them? No! They are to dangerous for rookies! You shall start with this one!

Jagged took a big dummy figure out a cabinet.

Jagged: You shall just start to beat it up until it is destroyed! Until then, i watch your training! Scorpius: Okay then! (Taking fight possesion)

Scorpius slashed at the dummy with his claws, but for everytime he was close to overturn it to the ground, it turned back and smacked him in the face with it's body. Scorpius tried to overturn it with his tail, but only in vain again! 

Scorpius: GRRRR!! JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU STUPID...😡

Then Scorpius lost his patience, and suddenly out of his mouth breathed a big black flame out of his mouth and with a loud BANG! it exploded!

Scorpius: 😲!!                                                                                                                                                                              Jagged: (surprised) Well i didn't see that coming! Okay let's go to next rookie challenge!                    

Jagged pulled in a lever, and the floor went up in the left end of the room, and revealed some lesser vicious looking versions of the tree figures.

Jagged: Okay kid! Let's see what you can do to them!

Scorpius flied over to the tree figures and they beginned to rotating. Scorpius blocked the hits with his arms and tails and destroyed some of them with some black fireballs. However there should more than that to defeat them, he needed to be more strategic. Then suddenly one of the figures was close to hit him in the head, but Scorpius was fast and maked a coal in the air and landed on his hands, which released some gigantic knife shaped spikes from the ground which cutted the challenges into bare kindlings!

Scorpius:😲!!!!                                                                                                                                                                     Jagged: (Surprised again) That was very interesting! Never seened any dragons do that before! And i have seened them do alot of fantastic impressive things before!                                                     Scorpius: (Stuttering) I-i didn't know i could do that! (Looking at his hands)                                             Jagged: Scorpius, let's go! The others just need to hear about this!

                                                                      ---

So now do Scorpius know to his true powers! But that's not everything, 'cause he need to know how he hunts dragons! Until then, have it good folks😉😉😉😉😉😉