Halloween Kiss & Make Up - Z.H.

"Sis, you be looking fine as hell!" Aaliyah, one of your current closest friends squealed as she saw you walking out of your house dressed as a bloody nurse.

Smiling at her, you replied to her compliment, "Thank you. I do still feel like I'm too simple. Your outfit, in the meantime..." you say, taking in her zombie appearance.

"Well I guess we are both simple bitches." The both of you laugh and give each other high-fives.

Walking towards the halloween party location, which is in your other friend's house not so far from your street, you explained about Zach's costume request, "Zach told me to not be slutty. Not like I'll ever do that, but yanno-"

With wide-open eyes, Aaliyah cracked up. "Omygod, Daniel said the same thing to me. Thought not in a straightforward way. I mean he asked me what I was going to wear because he wanted to couple up I guess,but turns out we each had different visions. Anyways, he had to ask me for pictures for his confirmation or something. I didn't even ask for his." Your friend keeps laughing even if you knew she wanted to go all out on this, but you knew she was just overthinking things. She could dress any way she wants

In fact, you could dress anyway you want. But you guess this is what it takes to make your partners happy.

Just right outside the party house, your friend held your arm, "did you yanno...are you gonna do anything with uknowwho? I mean we may be dressing all simple...."

With a devious smile, you continued her sentence, "but we bad bitches underneath."

The two of you could never resist in going all out the way you want anyways, so why miss the opportunity?
Highfiving once again, the both of you entered the house full of music and drunk teenagers jumping around.

"So this is what a party's like." You say, earning an eye roll from your friend.

"Stop being such a freshman-oof oh hello there, Daniel." Welp, you guess she found her date of the night.

Seeing them making out already and heading towards the dance floor, you decide to look around instead of asking Daniel where Zach is.

After a while of walking, you headed for the bathroom to get a moment of silence for a moment.

Maybe Zach isn't here yet. You didn't even bring your phone because you didn't want to carry a purse around plus your outfit had no pockets. Zach doesn't even want to see you with your phone, so why bother? He doesn't even want to take pictures as well.

Clearing your mind a bit, you decided to unbutton the few top buttons of your white red-stained dress to at least try and feel cold.

"I think I'll just get a drink." You murmur to yourself while heading out.

Truthfully, you had promised Zach that you weren't going to drink because that would lead to whoknows what.

But he isn't here or not to be seen yet, so you decided to drink some punch anyways.

Taking a whole gulp of the drink, you feel someone's presence behind you, taking ahold of your waist and nuzzling their head behind your ears.

"Someone's being a bad girl already."

Turning around, their hands still on your waist, you were glad to finally see a familiar face.

"Zach!" You exclaim excitedly, leaning in for a hug but then he backs up a bit.

"Uh-uh, babe. You just broke a promise. Now let me get a drink as well." He says, going around you to get a punch for himself.

He was dressed as some guy from the military, and he looked adorable. He had all the face paint and stuff.