Rain - Z.H.

"Zach, I want to dance in the rain." You state out of the blue.

You and Zach were having a quiet night in, just cuddling up in the sofa with some blankets.

The both of you were waiting for your other friends to show up for the annual night out.

Zach didn't respond to your statement, so you had to check if he was sleeping.

Turns out he was on his phone, texting.

You sighed and just faced the window, where it was extremely hot outside.

"I don't feel like going tonight, Zach. I think I'll stay in and focus on my studies for the exam tomorrow."

This caught his attention and he placed his phone down.

"Babe...I have an exam too. We all do."

"I know. But since we are in different grades, your exams don't even need studying."

Zach seems to not be in the mood to argue with you. So by the time his friends came, he went out with them and you straight away studied in your room.

It started raining outside. You hated how dark it gets so you turned on all the lights.

You wish your parents were home. It feels empty without them at the moment.

You concentrated on your studies for a good solid 2 hours of just memorizing.

You were too busy focusing, you didn't even realize that Zach and his friends just came back.

Zach unnoticeable came to your room and wrapped his arms around you, giving you a kiss on the cheek. You immediately knew it was him and you embraced his warmth.

"Babe...I realize something. Staying in was a much better idea." He then proceeds to kiss your neck and you did your best to hold in a moan. After all, you wanted to show that you were a bit mad at him for leaving you. Eventhough you weren't really mad.

"Baby, stand." He whispers.

You did and he straights away gets to work in locking his lips with yours and pressing your body close to his.

"Zach..." you let out a moaning whisper, wondering if this guy is actually sane right now.

You could hear laughter downstairs, and you were thankful that the door was closed. His friends are in the living room.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." He apologizes as he stares into your eyes.

"Hey..it's okay. Really. I was a bit ticked off with you using your phone. But everything is fine now. Also..I've been studying pretty well."

He smirks at you and gives a scoffing glare, "Oh, so are you saying with my presence you can't study?"

"Yep." You admit, smiling gleefully. Then you give him a peck on the cheek. "I can. But it'll be quite a task to concentrate." You say, not wanting to make him sad. He wasn't one to take things personally. In fact, he shakes his head jokingly and tells you to lay on the bed.

You take off your pink baggy sweater and did as told.

You watched as he takes off his red sweater and immediately joins you. He was on top of you, and you were just staring into each other like the rest of the world didn't matter.

"Come closer." He chuckles as he pulls you in to cuddle.

You let your hands roam his hair and he grabbed your hand.

"Let's go out." He whispers.

"What?" You say, taken aback.

He stands up and takes you with him.

"Come on."

You look outside, seeing drips of rain drizzling everywhere.

"Um.."

Without another word, he pulls you downstairs.

The rest of the boys seem to have fallen asleep on the couch while watching some sort of horror movie.

Soon the both of you were in the rain.

Zach pulls you close and rests his forehead on yours.

"So this is what it feels like." He chuckles as the both of you spun around, not caring at all.

"We are going to get sick." You state.

He lets out a chuckle and says, "After this, we'll get into a hot shower."

"A shower?" You question.

"Hey taking a bath would cause wrinkles in our hands. Painful." He winces a bit at the thought.

You laugh and agreed with him.

"Besides.." he begins to whisper.

"Yeah?" You whisper back, in a trance because of how he is speaking.

"We can yanno..." he lets go while winking.

"Tell me." You say with a smirk.

"Begins with an f."

"F? Or S?" You say.

"S is not a verb." He says smartly.

You thought about it for a moment before blushing to bits.

"Ohgosh. Ohmy."

"Umhm ohmy indeed." He says biting his lip and teasingly thrusting his hips on you as he brought you closer.

"Alright alright. Gosh." You blush and lightly held his hand before letting go and running inside. "Race you to the shower." You trudge lightly back inside and he catches up with you right away, attempting to grab you.

You wanted to laugh but you did not want to wake up his friends.

So you quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom. He followed and the both of you sat on the floor cracking up<3