Young & Messed Up - Z.H

"Wanna tell me something?" Zach whispers beside you, trying to not grab attention from the people you were sat in a circle with.

You were taken aback at his words and looked at him sternly. He gives an "are you even serious" scoff while resting with his palms in the back of him. He was always the kind of classmate to bug you, or even anyone for that matter. Why was he even next to you anyways?

He then fishes his phone out of his pocket, unlocked it, then showed you a picture.

Of what seems to be...a pregnancy tester..revealing positive.

"I..um.."

"Found that in your bathroom." He says, scrolling through his phone, giving you side-looks.

"You were in my bathroom?" Literally not the best question right now, but how dare he.

He shrugs, "Bathroom was full of horny people." He chuckles a bit at his own joke while you sit there only giving out a light chuckle, your nerves were killing you, and you felt nauseous.

"Still not going to tell me anything?" He asks as the both of you notice that people are starting to bring drinks in the circle.

He accepts a drink offer and takes a shot, staring at you.

"Wh-what makes you think that's mine?" You stutter, in which you wish you hadn't.

"Oh, so you're telling me it isn't?" He lowkey moves closer to you and offers the bit of drink left in his glass. "Drink then."

"What?"

He raises an eyebrow, glass is right in front of your face. "If that's not you, then you can drink."

Okay. He knows. Or is this his drunken state? Why is he wasting his time trying to make you say it?

"Um, no thanks. I feel nauseous." You made up an excuse. A wrong excuse. A bad excuse.

"Nauseous?" He smirks and sips the rest of the drink. What is up with this kid?

Truthfully, you just wanted to protect the kid. I mean, you could abort it by intoxicating it. But what kind of cruelsome act would that be? You shake your head at the thought and try to get into the party mood.

"Zach, truth or dare." You blank back to reality when you realize that they were now playing Truth or Dare. Great. You usually play this when you're drunk. Easier to do stuff without feeling ashamed. But now that there is only water inside of you, you can't help but silently cry for help.

"(Y/N)." Shit. His voice was heard and you were afraid to look at him so you pretended not to hear.

"(Y/N).." he slurs. You swear it's the hottest thing so you can't not look.

"Kiss me." He whisper-shouted. WHAT?

You look at him with wide eyes. Then you look at the people around. cheering. Okay where on earth are your friends?

"Oh come on (y/n). It's not that hard." Zach's voice was back to normal and he leans closer to you, waiting for you to make a move.

You look at his lips, but you want to tremble because this would highly ruin everything. Well, not really. But..jdjdjsskjdxk.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The people around you cheer and you want to shout at them with every bit of your soul and get out of that party.

"Oh wait. Isn't this her first? Wouldn't want it to be ruined, huh?" Another guy states. Who was he? He looked familiar. A senior I suppose. Well, an unupdated senior.

You stayed silent, because you were trembling. You were the type to always be afraid of what comes after your actions. Here, is one of those situations.

You notice Zach turning to you after hearing what the senior said.

"First time?" His eyebrow raises, but you didn't answer. You continue to sit still.

"Oh come on (y/n)." People groan. Who are they to tell you what to do?

You see Zach giving you a hint of a smile and you knew that what he was doing is genuine.

He lets out a left hand for you to hold, and you did. Then everything came fast as his other hand grabs your thigh and made you sit on his lap. ????$?@?@?@*@£@

You hear your own rapid breathing as you stared at him in disbelief ready to slap him.

But you didn't. You hands rests on his shoulders, just staring at him. He gave a smile, then whispers. "Your first time has got to be interesting right?" ...great. Now he thinks it's your first. Well..maybe.

Before you could let yourself think for a moment, and let him think as well, he quickly dove in to kiss you, holding the small of your back to keep you from falling back.

You froze for a moment in his grasp, and you hear people cheering in the background but that soon faded when you kissed back.

He smiles at your acceptance and pushes you closer to him. His hands trail up to grasp your cheeks and you took this as an opportunity to let go, as you gasped for air.

"That was...amazing." Zach says. You give him a sly smile and hop off of him.

He grabs ahold of your hand and looks at your eyes, "I mean it. That was amazing."

You were stunned for a moment and give him a wider smile, showing him your gratefulness. As the game proceeds, you lean into Zach, taking your confidence to grab his hand. He took it by surprise and wondered if what you were doing was sane.

Looking up at him, you state, "Can we go to my room?" You knew that he would take this the wrong way but at the moment you just needed to be alone with him.

He smirks at his own thoughts and excuses himself as he takes your hand.

Once the two of you were alone, he leans in to kiss you, but you stop him and let him sit on the bed.

You leave him there as you search through your drawer.

You showed him a piece if paper, and he looks at you with confusion before his jaw drops staring at the hospital paper.

He puts the paper down and looks back at you, his mouth now shut. He had this relaxed face, "So who's the father?"

Okay he sort of looks pissed, but who are you to read faces.

"I..don't know yet." You lied.

He stands up with a calm but stern look. Was that even possible.

He holds both of your hands and looks down at you, while you try to hide your shame.

He then leans in to hug you in his arms and you felt like crying but no tears came out.

"You sure you don't know?" He asks.

Yoh shake your head. You were sort of relieved to finally let this out to someone. You haven't told anyone, not your family or your friends. And..here you are..hanging with the psychic of your class.

"Please don't tell anyone." You say.

"Never." He says, kissing the both of your hands. "But the truth will come out, you know?" He surprised you when he lays a hand on your stomach. It's only been 2 months, so the baby bump was barely there.

The both of you stay silent, him carrssing your so-called stomach and you almost want to laugh at the situation.

Then you take his hand and shake your head. "You can't feel it yet." You giggle like an idiot.

He chuckles too. "I know. Just..wanted to touch your stomach." He winks and you give him a light shove.

As you did, he grabs you and kisses you with what you call..passion.