Turned

Alison's POV

I was walking down the street when my phone started ringing i looked down at it and saw it was hanna i was wondering what she wanted so i answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Alison where are you?" Hanna answered

I was about to answer her when someone suddenly grabbed me and i tried to scream but all i felt was some sort of liquid being forced down my throat next thing i know everything went black and i heard a crunch that felt like my neck. i woke up for what seemed like days but it was only a few hours i stood up processing what had happened i thought to my self. did someone kill me? i started panicking till someone put there hand on my shoulder and i was trying not to cry because i was more terrified i turned around to see a girl standing there looking at me with some what sympathetic eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Don't worry i wont hurt you. Who did this to you?" The girl said

I looked up at her and shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know but why do i want blood" i asked looking really scared "oh my god i need to call my friends there probably freaking out"

"We can call your friends later and my names Katherine whats yours?" She asked

"My names Alison and i have a twin named Courtney who i need to see right now" i half asked and half demanded.

"Well do you know where she is and first you need blood or you'll die stay here okay!" she demanded and i obeyed she came back with in seconds with some random lady and i stood up and bit into her neck and drained her within seconds.

"That was fast for newbie" Katherine looks at Alison and smiles "you may be a new vampire but you seem pretty cool so who is it you need to call you can use my phone because who ever turned you took yours" katherine said handing me her phone.

"Thanks" i say taking the phone and dialing courtney and listening to it ring and good thing she picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?" she said

"Court its me ali" i said

"ALISON oh my god where are you" she yells in the phone

"Would you not yell damn and im near the lodge would you come i need your help" i said basically crying in the phone.

"Sorry and I'll be right there and dont go anywhere" she said and hung up and i handed the phone to katherine and put my head in between my knees and started crying i felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to Katherine.

"who would do this to me" i said through tears. she looked at me and shook her head

"i dont know ali but i can assure you i will help you through this" she said and then i heard someone yell my name and i knew who it was instantly and i ran and hugged my twin sister.

"Alison are you okay whats wrong what happened and whos that" she asked looking at katherine.

"That is katherine shes helping me and i died and now im a vampire courtney so i need to get out of town" i said looking down.

Courtney just looked at me like i was crazy but knew i was telling the truth which is why out of all my friends and family i trust her more.

Courtney finally spoke. "turn me im coming with you" i looked at her with wide eyes and katherine was shocked as well.

"Let me get this strait you want to turn into a vampire so you dont have to leave your sister? sounds fair and since alisons new i can turn you?" Katherine said which totally stunned me to where i had no idea what to say.

I turned to katherine and me and court said something at the same time "you would do that" katherine chuckled at how we said that in unison "yeah i could use some friends and we will be moving to mystic falls know one will know any of you there and other vampires live there even my dearest doppleganger elena and her boyfriend stefan and my good friend Damon" she paused for a minute.

"Ill do it but you have to promise me one thing alison and courtney" she said and we nodded. "you cant betray me you can be friends with elena and all them girls because your the same age but if they plot against me dont go along with it because then you two will be on the run for hundreds of years got it?" she smirked

"We understand" i said and courtney nodded

"Can you turn me now" she finally spoke up and katherine nodded biting her wrist and shoving it in Courtney's mouth as she drank katherines blood when she pulled away she snapped her neck and i screamed. a few hours later courtney woke up and she fed from some lady and after that we piled in katherines Porsche and we were on the way to the famous mystic falls and i feel good i feel strong.