Happy to see my "sister" and the trouble maker

Alisons pov
I was thrilled to see my "sister" rebekah and it was funny when we drained katherine of the vervain and then rebekah compelled katherine to take off her ring and stand in the sun and she did. Watching her scream was funny and amusing. I havent heard from the others in days since we were searching for katherine and i miss my boyfriend.

"Ali" i think i heard bekah say but i was zoned out so i wasnt paying much attention.
"Ali!!! Alison hello you there!!" She said waving in my face.
"Wha? Huh? Sorry bekah i zoned out and was lost in my thoughts. Whats up?" I said and she looked and laughed.
"Lets get you back to the salvatore mansion and see your boyfriend and friends yeah?" She said and i just nodded getting lost in my thoughts again.
I sat in the car and started thinking and got lost in my thoughts once again. I noticed after awhile the car wasnt moving and i looked at rebekah who was staring at me.
"Ready to go in?" She said and i nodded and i went inside and gasped at what i saw and screamed and ran to matt who was bleeding and fed him my blood and got up and looked around and saw a note from none other than the bitch katerina petrova. I got mad and just stood there and rebekah took the note from me and suddenly i was on the ground i screamed and looked to see what happened and it was katherine.