Heartbreak

Damons pov.
Damon was laying down with alison still because she had a grip on him. A pretty strong one. He smirked and chuckled to himself. "Ali" he said shaking her a little to wake her up. She sat up and yawned. "What?" She said in her cute sleepy voice. He looked at her and smiled. "its 7am can you let me get up now?" he asked her with a chuckle. "uh yeah, wait what are you doing in my bed?" she asked raising an eyebrow and looking at me. "last night you were crying and being the good yet handsom friend i am. I laid with you to comfort you while you were upset." i had said now standing up and walking to the door. "dont worry little ali. Nothing happened." i chuckled and left the room.

Alisons pov

I remember my friend dying last night and then i was confused as to why i had damon in here with me and not matt. Then i remembered that matt was across the world with rebekah because i compelled him to go. "im an idiot." i said before getting up and getting dressed and walking downstairs seeing everyone staring at me. "what?" i asked and seen rebekah. "wait bex wheres matt?" i  said looking around and then she started explaining how someone took him and the minute she said someone took him i vamp sped so fast out the door to look for him. I heard someone behind me and i knew it was damon. I stopped running and sat on the ground starting to cry.

Damons pov.

I seen ali sit on the ground and start to cry. I dont know why im so nice to this girl or why i care for her so much but i kneeled down next to her and held her in my arms. "ali hey listen to me. We will find him okay? We will find him no matter what." i said. God i feel like im turning into my brother. I seen ali look at me. "we need to find him damon. Hes not supernatural. He cant heal." she had told me. "i know but right now lets get back to the house and we will make a plan.

Rebekahs pov.

Me and matt had just gotten back and i had turned around for one minute and when i turned back to matt he was gone. While we were gone something between me and matt had happened we kissed. I feel awful it eats me inside because hes dating alison, alison being like a sister to me. What kind of sister does that to someone they care about. I have to tell her. But, i cant itll break her inside. I noticed everyone looking at me and i walked away. "matts somewhere in mystic falls." just then the door opened with a girl whos face was covered and an unconcious matt. "oh my god. What did you do to him!" i yelled grabbing matt and carrying him to the couch.

Unknowns pov.

I seen rebekah grab matt and i looked around. "oh come on rebekah you should remember who i am. I mean we met in italy" i seen rebekah freeze. "nadia?" she said and i took off my hoodie. "now wheres alison dilaurentis." i said determined. I needed to find my mother and ive been told alison was the one who knew where she was. "alisons not here. she ran off to look for matt" rebekah said to me and i nodded and sat down. "then i guess i wait."

Alisons pov

Me and damon were walking back from the woods where i was when i had run off. As we got closer to the boarding house i seen the door opened. "why would the door just be opened like that?" i asked and seen damon was no longer next to me. "great im talking to myself. Again. Gah" i said and vamp sped into the house seeing matt and running to his side. "matt, matt." i realized he was unconcious and looked around seeing rebekah, elena, courtney, stefan, caroline, tyler, jeremy, but no damon. I looked over to the other side of me seeing a random girl. "who the hell are you?" i said looking at her. "ah you must be alison." the girl said. "yeah, and you are?" i said. "im nadia, and i was told you know where my mother is." she said. "whos your mother." i said confused. "katerina petrova but she goes by katherine pierce." she said. "well, shes probably dead." after i said dead i was pinned to the wall. "what do you mean dead?" i shoved her off me. "as in in the ground. I handed her over to klaus. And knowing him he probably gave her a fate worse then death." i explained. "now do you mind telling me what you did to my boyfriend?" i asked looking at her. "i knocked him out. But why dont you ask rebekah what really happened while they were away."  she said and i looked at rebekah. "rebekah?" i asked and looked at her with a explain now face. "i uh we uh kissed." she said the minute she said kissed i shook my head and walked away.

Damons pov

I followed alison to her room and watched as she sat down on her bed. I knew she was holding back her tears. "alison?" i said. "what?" she asked turning and looking at me. "are you okay?" i asked "no, because i treat rebekah like family, like another sister and she does this. Even my own twin would never do this to me. Ever!" she stated and i nodded as she got up and walked passed me and down the stairs.

Courtneys pov

i seen my sister walk out the house and i looked at elena, caroline, and bonnie and we all followed after her. "she wouldnt turn it off right?" elena asked. "this is her first heartbreak. I think she would." i said scared that she turned it off. I used my vamp speed and caught up to her. "alison. Where are you going." i said. "away from here." she said looking at me. "alison look at me" alison looked at me and it was like she was staring blankly. "alison listen. Please dont do what i think you already did. It doesnt make them go away it only hides them and when it comes back on it over flows you with guilt and hurt. "yeah well your boyfriend didnt cheat on you with someone you considered family." and with that alison was gone.

______________________

Authors note! Hey! Sorry i havent updated school got busy, and i had a busy summer but im back and updating, i have a lot of ideas and thoughts! Comment what you think of the chapter! What do you think elena, caroline, bonnie and courtney will do to get alisons humanity back? Will damon be the one to get her to turn it on. Just tell me what you guys think. And thank you for the 3k views!