Chapter five

4 years later ( sky and justice are 13)

***** Rose's POV *****

I was on the plane to surprise visit my boyfriend, Justin. I was visiting him because I haven't seen in 4 years and I missed him so much! His mom knew about the whole thing and I was gonna stay in his room while Sky, who wanted to tag along would sleep in the spare bedroom downstairs. My parents only agreed with this because our parents are really close to them and they wanted a little time away from their kids.

***** Sky's POV *****

I can't wait to see my best friend in the whole entire world that I haven't seen since I was 8 😔.

When we got there Rose ran up the stairs into Justin's room, without a knock or hello she opened the door to see him kissing another girl.

"What are you doing" she exclaimed

"Rose what are you doing here"

"Well I was gonna surprise my boyfriend but I guess I got a surprise to!" she yelled and ran out the door crying.

I ran after her.

"I'm leaving Sky!"

"What you can't do that"

"Um yes I can, I'm taking an earlier flight back to California."

"Please stay... for me?"

"Fine but I don't want to talk to him and I'm sleeping in the spare bed."

"Okay I'll just sleep on the couch."

I wiped her tears and dragged her back to the house. There I saw Justin standing right when we opened the door. He looked fine he wasn't even crying.

"What do you want?" I asked

"To talk to Rose"

"Well you ca..." I got cut off by Rose

"Just give us a minute"

They both walked up the stairs to his room.