Chapter twenty-one

***** Jeffery POV *****

I woke up and found Justice knocked it on the floor. I knew he was hungover so I went downstairs and got a glass of this elixir his mom had.
I woke him up and dragged him on the bed and basically shoved the drink down him.
" what happened last night?"
"you totally cheated on sky dude"
"no I couldn't have"
"I'm sorry man, I think you lost her"

***** Justice POV *****
I needed to fix by his I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower and just threw on some clothes and ran out the door.
where could she be. I called her. no answer. it took about 5 call before she picked up
s* hello
j* where are you
s* just at a friends
j* who
s* why are you so worried it's not like we're dating
j* I thought we were
s* so did I
and she hung up
I have screwed big time.
she'll most likely come home tomorrow, she can't sleep over at her friends house forever. until then I'll just lay low and stay out of trouble. I started to walk back to my house when Jordan pops out of no where.
"what do you want"
"just to talk, please"
she sounded so innocent I just gave in we walked to a nearby fast food place and walked in. we sat down at a booth and the first thing that came out of her mouth was.
"I'm in love with you"

**** sky pov ****
after justice called me I was pissed. I hated him so much. I decided to spend the last day of the weekend by myself. there's no drama when I'm by myself.
I decided to go to mc Donald's and grab some food and I walk in and see justice sitting there with Jordan holding hands. I give up if he's moved on maybe I should too maybe I should just go home it would probably be better that way.

**** jake pov ****
I feel that things are going well with me and sky. I wanna tell her about my move but I dont want for ruin anything. or should I just move there and be like surprise we're going to the same school now. I have no idea

*****sky pov*****
I just left because I didn't want to be seen. maybe I should go back and spend the rest of my summer at home I went back to justice's to tell rose and to pack up.
wen I got there literally no one was home I texted rose about ho I wanted to leave. she said I could but she was staying. I was fine with that I just wanted to go home. I packed my stuff and left a note for justice on the table. then I went to jakes house to say goodbye.
"ding dong"
I was greeted by nervous jake
"what's wrong" I asked
"nothing it's just that..."
"wait I need to tell you something"
"yea anything"
"I think I'm gonna cut my trip short, it's getting pretty disastrous here"
"well if you wanted to know I'm moving to Cali near you when the summer's over"
I smiled over excitement and hugged him right.
"wait but you can't leave" he whispered.
"but I have to, I'll see you after summer right"
he nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek and took my cab to the airport.

***** justice pov *****
I got home a found a letter waiting for me.
dear justice,
you have been my best friend basically since birth and It was a bad idea to start dating it ruined our relationship as friends and maybe more. you cheated on me and it hadn't even been 24 hours when you asked me out. I love to death and I always because you are my best friend. but people take breaks right. well in gonna take a long one. see you soon?
kisses,
-skyler

this can not be happening right now I called a cab and I needed to get to the airport as soon a s possible. when I finally got there I saw sky in line. I pulled her out and poured out my heart to her.
"Im in love with you sky"
"Justice stop"
"I can't, I won't"
"I saw you with Jordan today"
"it was nothing"
"it was everything to me"
"we can't end"
"we have to"
"but I can't end this way"
"It already ended, our relationship as more than friends, I don't know if I can get those feeling back, you hurt me, and... and. you just have to wait, we might come back together, just another day"
she walked away and into the gate. I would let her slip away that easy I will find her again because forever and always she's my best friend

the end

I decided to end it here but of course I'm making a sequel there no way I'm ending it like this lol love you lot staring the book tomorrow chapters will start to be published before the end of January