Chapter sixteen

***** Justice POV *****

When I got up I realized I fell asleep under the tree. I looked down to see Sky all curled up next to me. I guess we are together now.

I go to check my phone and I see a bunch of texts from Jeffery and Emily saying things like "where are u" "when are you coming" and I remembered that we planned to do a surprise birthday party for Jordan, I wasn't happy to help but I made my word to do before we broke up.

***** Justice POV *****

I pushed Sky to the side and laid her on a pillow I cleaned up everything up and sprinted to my house to put it away when I got there Sky was awake.

" where'd you go " she asked

" I just when to put the things away" I said trying to catch my breath.

I told her what I promised to do and she said she said it was okay but she has to have an invitation 😂.

We cleaned up the rest of the stuff and went our separate ways. I headed to Emily's house Bc that's where we were having the party.

**** sky POV ****

I trusted Justice or that's what I lead myself to believe. I went to Justice's house Bc that's where he said the stuff were. After I got all the things I headed to Rachel's house to drop off the things.

I knocked on the door and right infront of me was my first boyfriend