Remy

Remy looked pretty bummed, so Connie sat down. "What do you want?" He asked. "I want to be your friend, bro!" He felt Connie hugging him. "Get off of me. And who needs friends when you have money?" He kicked Connie off. "Dude! That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. What's wrong?" "Ugh. It's none of your business. I'll give you some money if you go away." He answered, handing Connie a one hundred dollar bill. "What the crap? Do you expect me to take that?" She said, chucking it back. It landed on the floor. Kids tackled each other for it. "So you don't answer to money, huh?" Connie flinched after she processed hat he said. "No! Is that what you've been taught? To just bribe kids to do what you want? I mean, the only material thing I want is an Alpha smart Neo, but that's it! I don' need yo money man!" Remy snapped his fingers. Two large men walked over to Connie and started to drag her away. She kicked both of them in the boing-loins. They were on the floor. She started punching them. She got up, realizing she shouldn't hurt people. "I bet you guys don't like working for him." They nodded. "You're free now!" The men ran away. "What? How did you... But why?" Remy asked. " "Justice, dude. My name is Connie, Remy. It was nice to meet you." She shook his hand. Lunch was over, and everyone walked back to their classrooms. Timmy saw all that happened with Connie and Remy. He didn't hear, just saw. "I can't believe it! Remy and Connie hanging out? A guy like him doesn't deserve a girl like her!" Poof looked up at Timmy with a smug grin. "So, you jealous or what?" he asked. Timmy was annoyed at this. He just growled and stormed off to his classroom.