I rolled an odd

But when Cupid turned back into a fairy, he realized that the arrow he shot Timmy with was reserved for Jack Mcbrayer. DUN DUN DUUUN! To be continued

Now we all know and hate the fact that sweet Jack Mcbrayer is married, but you see, Cupid witnessed Jack falling in love naturally so he went to put the arrow in an active volcano, but was interrupted by something, so the arrow ended up under Cupid's bed. When he needed to take some arrows with him the next day, he took Jack's arrow by mistake. "Oh, crap! That was Jack Mcbrayer's arrow! And I didn't bring my Anti love arrows!"

He hit his head against the tree.

After school...

"Timmy, seriously. I don't need you to hold my hand. Plus, I kinda promised myself I wouldn't date anyone, and uhh, this is getting creepy!" Connie tried running away, but Timmy eventually caught up to her. "Sugarplum, have I ever told you that you are just dynamite?" Connie screeched to a stop. She noticed the arrow that was still in his butt. "Whoa. That is so wrong." She yanked it out. "Property of Cupid. Reserved for Jack Mcbrayer!?" She read it out loud. "Dude! This is a love arrow! No wonder you're acting like my dad! I mean, my dad isn't Jack Mcbrayer, but he sure acts like him!" She continued running. "Aww, my dynamite gal is playing hard to get. That is just adorable." Timmy kept floating towards Connie with hearts over his head.

Connie stopped for a second. "Wait. Why would he chase me? I mean, what's he gonna do?" She let Timmy stand next to her. "Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked. "And you do know your southern accent sucks, right? I mean first you have to- AAHH!" She was knocked over by a dog being walked by Cupid. "Sorry, lady!" The dog yelled to her. "It's okay, dude!" She said. Timmy took Connie's hand and helped her up. "You okay?" "Yeah, but seriously, though, you gotta lose the accent, bro, it-" And then Timmy kissed her. Connie had absolutely nothing to say except, "Yup, you're bold. And STOP ACTING LIKE MY DAD! Wait. This means that we're dating now. Crap. I HAVE NO IDEA WETHER THAT'S GOOD OR BAD!"

The next day (Valentine's Day)

Connie's POV finally!

Ugh. Now it's Valentine's Day. I think somehow we should get rid of that Jack Mcbrayer Personality Poison before he tries to propose to me like in that movie... NO! That would suck! Hmm.. Maybe his weird rivalry with Remy might revive him, and I know a good plan. But wait! If i make the plan go myself, it will break Timmy's heart that just got... sweeter. And he will not want to talk to me again! He's the one kid who never made fun of me... No. I have to make this go naturally. Otherwise, I think I'll find this 'Cupid' guy and he can reverse the spell.

No POV

Remy walked up to Connie's desk. He held up a bunch of money. "Connie? Will you be my valentine?" "Remy mah boi. First of all, you do know I don't take money, right? And second of all, Timmy.. Is my boyfriend." Remy was angered. "Turner! How dare you steal Connie you... You.. GRRRR!" Timmy and Remy had an epic anime electricity glare leer-off of death. "I saw her first, Remy Buxaplenty! You never bothered to talk to her because you don't know anything about love like I do!" Connie blushed. "What are you talking about? You know nothing of love!" Remy exclaimed. "Face it, Timmy. Connie's mine. And besides, I thought you liked Missy." Timmy blushed. "I liked her too. Until I saw Connie's beauty that shines inside and out." "Umm, guys, Missy's the nicest girl ever. And I'm pretty much a jerk." "And also, Buxaplenty, I kissed Connie. Therefore, I gave her her first kiss. You were too snobby to even make friends with her." Timmy said. Connie spoke up. "Timmy! You were shot with this love arrow by Cupid. It was reserved for my favorite actor, Jack Mcbrayer. Your fight with Remy erased the Personality Poison you were injected with, and... well... I HAVE A CRUSH ON REMY!" Timmy walked up to her. "But, why? Why would you have a crush on a snob like him?!" Connie sighed. "Well, I have this... Power. Like telekinesis. I can expel Chi to sense exactly how someone is feeling. I used it on Remy yesterday. That's why I was talking to him. It turned out he's going through some deep crap right now! And uh, I think he's cute!" She blushed with an audible "SQUEE!" Timmy walked over to Tootie in his own classroom. "Tootie, I decided I want to give you a chance. Will you be my valentine?" Timmy asked, giving Tootie the box of chocolates. "OH MY GOD YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" The over-obsessive fangirl kissed him everywhere on his face. Timmy was happy.

After school...

"Dude, why are you such a jerk to Timmy?" Connie asked Remy. "Well, he has family that loves him, and I'm neglected. I literally get two minutes with my own parents. And, I actually have to bribe kids to be their friends." Connie smiled. "Well, you know, you could always just be a friend."

At Remy's mansion...

"And you should spend more time with your son!" Mrs. K yelled on the phone. "Uhh, yes, Mrs. K." Remy's mother hung up. "Who was that, Mother?" Remy asked, grinning. He knew exactly who it was. It was Connie's mom. "It was just Mrs. K yelling at us for not spending enough time with you." She ruffled his hair. "And also, you're un-grounded. We don't need to put any more stress on you after what we've done." Said his dad. Connie and Timmy stood next to Remy, who had his hands behind his back, holding something. "And here's your Alpha smart Neo. I got the newest version directly from the website..." And she kissed him.

THE END