Secret Cupid

The next day...

Remy thanked the limo driver with a hundred dollar bill. "And there'll be more where that came from!" He waved the driver goodbye. Connie spotted him and walked up to him. "Hey, dude! Wussup?" She asked. She was smiling. "Well, my idiot dad grounded me for being your 'friend' which I'm not, but I ordered that word processor you said you wanted." Connie blushed. "Oh, Remy. You didn't have to do that for me. Wait a second. Aren't you acting just a bit OOC?" "I don't know what you're talking about, Connie." He blushed with an audible SQUEE. "Do you know that you look beautiful when you fight? "No. I stand corrected. You're acting completely OOC." She said. "Uhh, Remy? You in there, bro? Cause I'm pretty sure you're kinda supposed to hate me or something!"

Cupid hid in a bush with his dog. "Okay boy, just go out there and do what we planned, okay?" The dog barked in response. The dog came out of the bush. "Ruff, ruff, arooo! Ruff, ruff, aroo!" He kept this pattern of barking and howling. Connie gasped. "I know this song! Run!" Remy made a confused face. "Why? Aahh!" He was dragged away by Connie into the school. "Now what was that all about?" The school bell rang. "All that matters is you're safe! Now let's go to class!"

At recess...

Cupid tried a plan B. He sat up in a tree with his dog. "It's gotta work this time!" He said, aiming the arrow at Connie "Just gotta wait until the right moment..." He was waiting for Connie and Remy to talk to each other so he could hit Connie, but when they were, Timmy was angry at Remy, jealous of him. "Remy Buxaplenty! You must be here to ruin everything like always! Stay away from her, Remy!" "What are you talking about, Turner? I saw her first!" They rambled on about who is right for Connie and all that crap. "Bingo!" But he missed, hitting...

Roll a dice. If it's even, then it hit Remy. If it's odd, it hit Timmy.