The original vampires

(15 minutes later...)

Deaton: I would never think I have to explain this to you guys but Scott over 1000 years ago there was a family called the Michaelson. The mother Esther and father Michael had 7 kids. However Ester betrayed mochael and had a child who was named klaus

Scott: Ok what are there names?

Deaton: the oldest is freya, who was taken by dahlia, Ester older sister. Finn who died about 15 years ago. Than there is Elijah who is called the nobal one. He keeps his promise no matter what. Than there is klaus.

Scott: Klaus is the one who Ester had with some else right?

Deaton: Yes he is hafe wolf and vampire. He is called a hybrid. Than there is Stiles Michaelson.

Scott: Stiles Michaelson. As in our stiles?

Malia: I would think because the girl he was with was called Rebecca and he said they are siblings.

Deaton: Yes Stiles Stilinski and stiles Michaelson. He is worse than klaus but is as nobal as Elijah. Than there is kol. He is the only one besides Finn who unlocked the witch powers.

Alison: So they are witch's too!!

Deaton: no. After the became vampires they lost their witch sides. Going on kol is pure evil. Than there is Rebecca. She is the youngest and she did not want to became a vampire.

Scott: But how are there even vampires?

Deaton: The doppelgängers. Micheal give their kids the doppelgänger blood and Ester put a spell on it so when the die with it in their system they would become the first ever vampires.

Derek: This is not good.

Deaton: he is right. They can also compel anyone including the supernatural.

Alison: Is there a way we can not get compelled?

Deaton: Yes vervain. And the only way to kill a original is by a white oak stake and a regular vampire is just wood throw the heart.

Scott: Thank you for telling us. How do you become one?

Deaton: you will need blood from a vampire and have it in your system then die.

Peter: how is klaus a vampire and wolf?

Deaton: there are 2 wolf. Werewolf is what you guys are than there is wolfs. They change in full wolf every full moon. And they have to trigger their curse to become one. When klaus made his first kill it showed Ester cheated on Micheal and had another child with someone else.

Alison: so Lydia will wake up?
Deaton: she would be waking up soon.

Author- have Guys it me!!!! Since it's Saturday I wanted to post a little chapter

Hope you guys are enjoying it!!
Scott knows about vampires and stiles!!!
Lydia about to wake up!!!!
I'm not going to post a lot these next few weeks

Keep reading!!!