Follow me

Stiles perspective

When I walked into the clinic all I seen was glass shattering because of Lydia. I was shocked how did she still have her powers it makes no sense. As she was screaming I seen everyone blooding from their ears and even though we are not friends I can't let them die. I snapped Lydia's neck. Are you guys alright? I said to everyone.

Scott
Why would you care? You just killed one of your bestfriends because you were mad. Yes, I'm mad because of what you did but I don't want you to die. Said stiles. It doesn't matter I will figure it out I'm the true alpha. But I don't think your that strong though young man. Said a strange man that I didn't recognize. Who are you I ask?

Some where else

Davina perspective

Ok so I have my house, now I just have to in roll into school. I haven't been to a school in a long time, I'm going to be so bad it. I need to change the way I dress too, I'm not 15 anymore. I guess I'm going shopping.

Back to the clinic.

3rd person

It doesn't matter who I am said the person. All you need to know is that I will kill you because I'm the most power wolf in the entire world, and I can not be killed smirking. I can get rid of you easy said Scott. Can you? Let's find out! Said the man speeding away.

Lydia is waking up now

What happened? Said Lydia. You tried to kill everyone Lydia. Stiles replied. What are you doing here, you killed me stiles Lydia said yelling at him, and speeding up to him. I know and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done it! Not that much has changed, I will show you.

Stiles looks in too Lydia's eyes and compels her to go with him.

Ok. I will go with you. Stiles begins to smirk and runs off with Lydia leaving everyone in shock, and confusing.

We have to figure this out said Allison. Right now!!!

Sorry it took me a long time for this chapter I hope you enjoy, and also I'm going to speed up the story kinda fast. There will be a time jump in the next chapter. Enjoy 😉