Len Imagine (not dirty)

#imagine

remenicing over your day POV...

#LennyPearce short story

Christmas morning. I rolled over to see what the time was. 7:10. Len would coming at 10 to take me to meet his family for the first time. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was worrying about what Lens family would think of me. I bought his family some presents but I don't know if they are enough. 

I dragged myself out of bed and went into my bathroom to have a shower. I made it extra hot and let the water run down my body for the first couple of minutes. I then washed my hair, shaved my legs and armpits and washed my body with my favourite scented body wash. I hoped out and dresses myself in a cute strapless dress and lightly curled my hair. I put some make up on and by the time I was ready it was only 8:00. I went down stairs to have breakfast. Because I had time to kill I cooked up a huge breakfast so when my brothers woke up they could eat as well. 

I ate my breakfast and sat on the couch watching TV to kill time. Before I knew it, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and grabbed my purse and went to the door. I opened it to see a smiling Len. 

"hey gorgeous" He greeted me giving me a hug and a kiss. 

"you ready?" he asked. 

"yeah lets go" I said, trying to sound exited, But Len could see straight through me.

"don't worry bub. They're going to love you. They've all been dying to meet you" he said while pulling me into a reassuring hug.

"yeah" I said Then gave him a weak smile. We got into his car and he drove us to his mums place. 

The plan is that we stay there all day and have lunch and dinner. While we were driving Len could see that I was getting worked up so he took my hand with his free hand for comfort, smiled at me and continued driving.

We soon arrived at his mums house and every one was already there. We walked up to the door hand in hand and Len tried comforting me again.

"babe just chill. trust me! they won't hate you at all!" Len let himself in and pulled me in with him. There was so many people! Some were inside and some were outside. Flo saw us and came up to us with open arms. She gave Len a hug and then me. It wasn't as awkward as I expected. It was a nice welcoming hug.

"ahhh So glad to meet you hun. Ive heard so much about you" she said excitedly. 

"its nice to meet you too" I smiled at her, then looked at Len as to say 'what have you said about me'. 

For the next couple of hours I followed Len around as he talked to all the different people and introduced me. Some of them would talk to me and give me hugs and some would just say 'hi' and go back to talking to Len.  He eventually made his way to the boys; John, Linz and ray. Finally!!!! people I know! I thought to myself in utter relief. We talked for a while, until the older women gathered us out the back for lunch. There was so much food. Enough to feed an army! We all grabbed our plates and got some food.  Bella then came up to me and took my hand and dragged me  to where she was siting. She started talking to me, trying to make conversation.

Lens POV

I went over to to boys and sat down and started eating. 

"Sooo Len. When are you gonna give her that present?" ray asked. 

"I don know if she'll like it" i said worried.