Len imagine (tease)

You storm into your room, slamming the door behind you. Len follows you laughing.

"what are you laughing at?" you say pissed off at him.

"it's so cute when your pissed off. You try to be angry but it doesn't work" He laughs. You sit on the end of your bed and cross your arms, looking at the ground. Len sits down next to you.

"Your just too placid and kind...I don't think you could ever be cruel or anything."

" I can't be cruel hey?" You say evilly and look up at Len. He looks at you then realises what he said.

"Oh crap" He breathes. You lean over to him and kiss him and bite his lip.

"Well that wasn't as bad as I thought" He sighs with relief. You smile and shake your head, you crawl onto him, pushing him back onto the bed. You kiss up his neck and along his jaw line to his mouth. You circle his lips with your tongue, and he opens his mouth, allowing you to stick your tongue in.

You have decorated your bed head with colourful scarfs and that gave you an idea. While kissing Len, you take his hands and bring them above his head, and tear his shirt off. You stretch his left arm to the corner of the bed head and quickly take a scarf an tie up his hand.

"(y/n) what are doing?" He asks even though he knows the answer. You bend down and whisper in his ear.

" You said I couldn't be cruel" You then tie up his other hand. He breathes out heavily and lets his head fall back on the pillow, knowing he's not getting out of this. You crawl down off the bed, pulling off his pants and underwear as you go.

You stand at the end of the bed and painfully slowly take off your clothes, while Len watches you. You see him slowly getting hard as you start to touch yourself. You continue touching yourself for a couple of minutes, teasing him.

" (y/n) please stop teasing me!" You decide ten minutes of this is enough, so you crawl onto the bed and sit in between his legs. You want to be cheeky, so you tickle his penis and he flinches cutely.

"OMG NO! don't tickle me!!!!" He yells through his laughs. You lower you head and kiss and flick the head of his penis with your tongue. You continue this, and take a small amount of him in your mouth, but not enough for him. He starts moaning and tries to buck his hips to get more of himself in your mouth. While it feels good for him, he just wants you to suck him off completely.

"Oh please (y/n) just do it!" He moans. You do as he wishes and take him completely in your mouth. You go until you hear his breathing become paced and his moans become shorter.

"Omg. Ooohh. I'm gonna cum!" He groans. But just before he is going to cum you stop. He looks at you worried as to why you stopped.

"Oh (y/n) no please don't stop. Your gonna give me blue balls" ( if you don't know what that is...look it up). You crawl up to him and whisper in his ear.

"You want me to make you cum?" You whisper as you gently nibble on his ear lobe.

"Yes! Yes I do. Please make me cum!" He groans desperately. You kiss down his body, then climb on top of him, putting him inside yourself. You ride him working him back up to his orgasm. Once again his breathing becomes paced and his moans, short. Just as he is about to cum you get off him.

"Noo! Not again!!" He breathes. "Oh pleeeaaasse!" He begs. You lean down to his ear again.

"If you wanna cum....You have to get me" You whisper seductively. Immediately he tries to undo the scarfs tied around his hands. He tries so hard and is becoming anxious. He really needs to cum. He can't undo the scarfs so you reach over and tug on one end of the scarf on the hand furtherest from you. He slips his hand out and reaches over to untie his other hand.

He then sits up, grabs you and pushes you down on the bed on your back at lightning speed. He waists no time in thrusting into you. He thrusts as fast and as hard as he can, but his thrusts soon become sloppy as he cums. You clench your muscles down there to make yourself tighter. He lets his head fall beside yours as he finishes. He falls limp onto you panting for breathe, still inside you.

" You. Are. Evil!" He pants into your neck.

" But you said i couldn't be cruel?" You say cheekily.

" I take that back" He says and props himself up on his elbows.

" You wanna know something?" He asks, smiling.

"Yeah?"

" I can do better" He says cheekily. He grabs your hands and ties them up, just you had done to him....this was going to be the best feeling payback ever!

thank you so mych for reading! if you like it....Comment, vote and fan.

If you dont like it...Comment, vote and fan :D

the more you guys let us know you like it, the more we will write!!!