PaulieMerciadez(dirty)

(My P.O.V)

So, every ones gone to watch the footy, i was invited to go with them and stay at Jackie's after, but the Rugby's on tonight as well, so I'm just going to stay home and watch that. Mum said i can invite someone over for the night, so Ive asked Paulie to come. His new o school but we get along so well, and he loves rugby too!

So i got some blankets for while we are watching it and i ordered pizza. Its 7pm now, so he should be here in about half an hour.

To kill time i just put my headphones in and listened to some music. It didn't seem to long until i could just hear the doorbell over my blasting music. I ran to the door and there he was. Now, Ive never found him that attractive to be honest, but he looked amazing! He had red chinos and a long white baggy singlet, and a black jumper.

(Paulie P.O.V)

I'm going round to my friend Amy's tonight, and Ive only known her for about 3 weeks, but i have feelings for her. She invited me over for the night, and i don't wanna make things awkward so i wont tell her yet. I tried to look my best, and just hope she would like what i was wearing. When i got to her door it took me about 5 minutes to ring the door bell, i was so nervous! I finally rung it and there she was. She was just in a singlet and trackies, sounds plain as, but she pulled it off so well! she welcomed me in and sent me to the lounge room where there was margarita and Hawaiian pizza, she knows that's my favourite!

(Amy P.O.V)

We both sat on the sofa and watched the game. I was getting into it, screaming at the t.v, but so was Paulie so its alright. He looked so attractive, i couldn't help but continuously look at him, until he looked at me and i quickly looked away. Id never seen him out of school uniform before and he has the best fashion! It was the last quarter and the other team were about to score a tri. Someone from our team tried to stop him, but the guy from the opposite team dodged straight passed him and scored the winning tri. this got me so angry! 'I CAN PLAY BETTER THEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!' i yelled at the screen.

(Paulie P.O.V)

"I CAN PLAY BETTER THEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!' Amy screamed at the T.V when they scored a goal.

'I bet you cant even pass me!' i said to her, 'Try me!' she replied. So we got up and went to the backyard. I stood and one and and she stood at the other. She came charging at me and tried to swerve but i picked her up and spun her around. I was holding her around the waist, man her curves were great! I put her down before it got awkward and she said, 'okay you got me!'.  

(Amy P.O.V)

So Paulie won the bet, i couldn't get passed him! He picked me up and twirled me around, he did it so delicately and was holding me around my waist. I didn't want him to stop really, but he put me down after about 5 spins. 'Okay, you got me!' i said with a little smirk on my face. I looked up at the sky, 'The stars are beautiful tonight' i told Paulie. He said something under his breath, i didn't hear him properly but he wouldn't tell me what he said. 'Hey, why don't we get those blankets from inside, bring them out here and see if we can see a shooting star!' he said. What i good idea!!! 'Sure that would be good as!'

(Paulie P.O.V)

'The stars are beautiful tonight.' Amy said, looking up to the sky. 'They aren't the only thing looking beautiful tonight' i murmured under my breath. Amy asked what i said but i wasn't going to tell her! 'Hey, why don't we get those blankets from inside, bring them out here and see if we can see a shooting star!' I asked her, kinda nervous for her reply if she though i was a gimp. 'Sure that would be good as!' she replied. She ran inside to get them, I need to tell her how i feel. I don't know if i can hold it in any longer.

(Amy P.O.V)

So i ran inside to get blankets, i looked outside and Paulie was smiling while he was looking at the stars. His smile is so perfect, he is perfect, and i think I'm starting to fall for him. I went back out and lay down one blanket and left the other one so we could put it on top of us, because its quite cold out. My blanket wasn't very big, and we both had to squish on it. I put the blanket on top of us and used his shoulder as a pillow. I hope he doesn't think I'm a freak.

(Paulie P.O.V)

She put her head on my shoulder. We lay there close together, not saying anything really, just trying to search for a shooting star. Because she was on my shoulder i could smell her hair, it smelt fruit and looked so soft and silky. I started to fiddle my feet with hers, and she fiddled mine back. It became a game, who could keep the other persons feet down. I won of course;) and to stop me from moving my feet around she put her leg over mine. 'I want to win at something!' she said. 'Its okay, I'm just to good!' she turned to look at me, and i winked at her. she giggled and put her head back on my shoulder and her hand now on my chest.

(Amy P.O.V)

I have my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder. I'm lying on my side, and the leg on top is across his legs. I felt his hand come from the bottom of my leg, and he started to rub up and down. I'm pretty sure he went to grab my arse, but i flinched a bit so he didn't. He kissed my forehead and we kept watching the stars, his hand still rubbing up and down my leg and my hand still on his chest. He rubbed up to my cheeks again, this time i didn't flinch and he gave them a little squeeze. He did the again continuously. At first i found it weird, but i was starting to like it. I brang my hand to the bottom on his top, and slipped my hand under, rubbing his abs and his chest. I tilted my head and started kissing his neck, these feelings are really getting to me. He put his hand down my pants gently rubbing my cheeks, and pulled me on top of him. Our eyes met and our lips touched. We kissed for a while, his hand still down my pants. He brang his hand around my waist and to my front, where he toyed around between my thighs. I also brang my hand down and slowly rubbed on his chinos between this legs. I could feel him getting harder, so i put my hand down his pants and gave him a tickle. He moaned quietly.

He inserted a finger into me, and went very slowly. He then inserted a second, and sped up abit. I started to moan so he went faster and faster. I put my head next to his shoulder, nothing would come out of my mouth. His fingers left inside of me, but he entered something else.

Once again he started slowly, but got faster and faster. He was going so fast, that it didn't even hurt it just felt so good. I was moaning so loud, i was so glad we owned 32 acers, so no one could here us. He lifted me up and sat me on and chair, and put one of my legs and the arms rest. He once again entered me, but this time he didn't start slow, he went so fast. I pulled his head down towards me and kissed him passionately. My nails were digging into his back so hard, but he kept going.  He kept going for about 20 minutes until he was about to cum. I wanted to keep going so bad but we had no condoms so we stopped.

We lay back under the stars, in the same position as before, and then he said 'Amy, I need to tell you that um, i um...' I had no idea what he was going to say, 'Yes Paulie?' He took a breath, looked into my eyes and said, 'I think I'm falling for you...'.

(Paulie P.O.V)

I told her I'm falling for her, and she didn't reply for a few moments, she just looked at me. A smile finally came upon her face and her head came into kiss me, 'So do i baby' she said.

At about 11 pm we were still outside. Amy screamed 'I FOUND A SHOOTING STAR FIRST I WIN!!!! ' 'nup, i found it first' i replied. 'You didn't even you weren't looking over there!!!!' She said, lightly hitting my chest. 'But i found you' i replied. This put a massive smile on her face, yes Paulie yes!

We went back to her bedroom, and we both feel asleep watching The Lion King, and i couldn't imagine being happier with anyone else falling asleep in my arms but her.