Meet Diego

How am I doing? Hope you guys and gals like the story. Well let's start this show.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diego's P.O.V¤¤¤¤

Ugh I hate school, my parents, I hate everything. I am the most powerful Alpha and Luna's child and the next in line to the Alpha title. I especially hate all the pressure. One wrong move and you could be at the bottom, but not for me if I do a wrong move then everyone follows what I do and I hate it sometimes I wish I was never born because you are put in great risk and all the training and all the people that are hungry for power try to become friends so they can have more power and are more protected from danger, but what they don't know is that they are more exposed to danger.

Ummmm hi I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry for my manors I am Digo. Digo Reynolds. I am 10 years old. I am in 5th grade sadly because I am supposed to be in 8th grade but my mom and dad don't want me skipping grades because I have to find friends my age and a girl I like, but I already like this one girl she speaks Spanish and English and she had a thick accent like a British mixed with like a Spanish accent she was really cute but I don't remember her name because I was a baby and so was she but she most of the time she had to take me with her around the house while she cleaned the house and the messes I made including me. She must have been a year or some months older than me but she looked so pretty with her ponytails (pigtails) and the shirts, shorts, pants, and dresses she wore. But sadly for me since I started school I have not seen her but I whish I could find her and have her to myself until I find my mate. My mate is my other half the one that I won't be able to live without. She will be the only person I will never get mad at, insult, or do bad stuff to her. She is going to be my queen well to shorten it she will be my everything. Oh and I wanted to tell everyone that my birthday is tomorrow I asked my parents to get me a birthday cake of super heros because one day I will be my mate's super hero. Even though sometimes I wish my first love would be my mate but I have to wait longer but oh well. I never have homework because I am smarter than everyone else in my class so I get to play all around the house, but sometimes I see this one girl walking around the house alone but I never have the guts to ask her for her name because she is so pretty even with all the paint on her sometimes. Sometimes I grab some paint and color myself like a pirate with black around one eye like her and I want to play with her so bad but I am scared that my dad might get mad at me for it. Well good night I am off to wonderland were I alway dream of my fist true love. And don't forget to wish me Happy Birthday tomorrow. :)

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

So is Digo nice, cute, or both? Tell me and Vote if you like it.

July 6,2014