Going On A Little Exploration

So here is my third part hope you enjoy.

□□□□□□□□□□

Rose's P.O.V.♡♡♡♡

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

BEEP...

Ugh I also hate alarm clocks. And it is already 5:00 A.M. and since it is a Saturday I will just leave all day. After I wake up I get dressed, clean my teeth, and do my hair I start cleaning the house careful not to wake up anyone because then I am in big trouble. I put up the banners, set up the table with the party hats and start baking the cake. Once the cake is cooled off I put on all the designs and heroes on there I also leave a present next to his door telling him happy birthday to him. Guess what his birthday present is? It is every sure hero there is and a picture frame of him that on the frame it says Hero. After I am done with all of that I leave with a phone that I prank call people and download all the songs I want. I know you are asking your self how does she have a phone well believe it or not my dad sometimes gives me some money secretly so he won't get punished but I love him the most out of the whole family, and since we have wi-fi at the house I use it but no one knows. If anyone ever knew I had a phone I would get killed. So I had made chocolate chip pancakes that would stay warm for a few seconds before people started smelling them and come down. I leave the house with everything I have which is my phone my backpack some speakers I bought and I take some money and some food. I had asked one girl I knew that was in the pack to be a maid for today she was the omega but she got treated fair and I promised her help with anything she needed help with. Once I left I went to the woods and walked all around the territory without crossing the border I found a cave that lead to a waterfall and there was a house in there so I cleaned that up and then I camuflashed the entrance so if someone passed by here they would not find it. After I left I continued on my way; I passed some meadows until I got to an abandon warehouse. It was gigantic and it sounded so awesome in there it was close to the road but it was like some 15-20 minutes frome there. I tried my speakers and it was incredible. I played all kinds of music and danced my soul out a thing I never get to do. I have to admit I was pretty good. I lasted there until 8 at night then I left back and I had a 45 minute walk back when I got there the kids went up stairs to sleep and so did most of the adults most of teenage population left in the middle of the party to go to their own party. There was no one except for Lilly that was falling asleep standing up I went to her and told her to go to bed I will clean this up by myself and that tomorrow we will talk but alone not in front of no one because then she might get bullied. She left upstairs while I cleaned up really quick and I left to my room or closet but I doesn't matter I love it before anyone got back. And I fell in deep sleep dreaming about my house now and my future.

□□□□□□□□□□□□

Well how is my story been so far I want to know. Vote if you like it and want to. :)

July 7,2014